New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn
    I want to see previews of upcoming/soon-to-be-launched vehicles, just like what several car companies did in the recent Manila Intl Auto Show. The annual Transport Show at Megamall has become a bore for me since they serve the same menu over & over again - restored cars, modified cars, chest-thomping loud bass audio set-up, etc. I want to see fresh, new blood! :evillaugh
    I prefer the Manila International Auto Show... I like to see the latest car/SUV/MPV models, concepts and some rare luxury/exotic cars.

The only thing I really liked about the Transport Show at Megamall were the restored classic cars and the new Saleen S281...
    What I didn't like? Over the top mods, that actually cheapen the car's looks.
    Last edited by AG4; May 1st, 2006 at 05:19 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Diesel hybrid SUVs, my dream auto. or a hybrid supercar...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I like car club car shows more... more lively. Can't wait for the next Bumper 2 Bumper...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo
    I like car club car shows more... more lively. Can't wait for the next Bumper 2 Bumper...
    i also believe so

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tuners true race car. hindi ung mga show car nila. kung display lang ng h3 saka ere ung mga record holder nilang NA hatch e di pwede na.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Question:what you want to see at car shows ?

Answer:from the 1st.gen. up to the last gen.of Civic,Galant,Corolla ,Pajero,Lancer,Land Cruiser
    or lahat ng vehicles na nag karoon ng series of generation ,para makita lalo ng mga newbie kung ano ang pinag iba or mga up grade ng car manufacturer every generation

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Question:what you want to see at car shows ?

Answer:from the 1st.gen. up to the last gen.of Civic,Galant,Corolla ,Pajero,Lancer,Land Cruiser,Benz ,BMW
    or lahat ng vehicles na nag karoon ng series of generation ,para makita lalo ng mga newbie kung ano ang pinag iba or mga up grade ng car manufacturer every generation

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    more racecars, concept cars.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Since the Transport show is more on restored cars and modified rides...
    I'd want to see more cars like the one you see in Discovery Channel's Rides... most of them were done for SEMA(Specialty Equipment Market Association) shows.
    They are done with tatse...

Last edited by AG4; May 2nd, 2006 at 04:22 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ...continued

Last edited by AG4; May 2nd, 2006 at 04:52 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
what you want to see at car shows