New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    this was inspired by the recent auto shows we've had.

what did you like?
    what did you *not* like?
    what other things could they add/bring to make it more interesting?

i'll go first...i know this is a longshot, pero sana they could have a "see-through" display of the more high-tech engines -- e.g. iVTEC, VVTi, etc. ung tipong makikita mo ung inner workings ng valves, pistons, etc while in operation. mas maganda kung actual, pero ok na rin kung animated 3D model on a widescreen

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I want to see previews of upcoming/soon-to-be-launched vehicles, just like what several car companies did in the recent Manila Intl Auto Show. The annual Transport Show at Megamall has become a bore for me since they serve the same menu over & over again - restored cars, modified cars, chest-thomping loud bass audio set-up, etc. I want to see fresh, new blood! :evillaugh

What I didn't like? Those non-automotive stuff being peddled in some of the booths. :down:
    Last edited by Automahn; May 1st, 2006 at 02:47 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    in WTC, I enjoyed the mitsu, honda, toyota and some european booths. main reason: they displayed new models. something to look forward to. bago nga kami pumasok nagtataka kami kumbakit may naka-display na old school cars sa harapan ng WTC. sabi nga ng mga kasama, ano ba 'to? impounding area? mas ok pa magtingin ng tsikot sa basement parking ng GB3 eh hehehe

i'm sure there is need for old schoolers to impose upon their prides & rides pero this is the new generation. we wouldn't want to see a modded Pentium I with black & white monitor on a computer tech show. so siguro same argument here.

what I really like sa car shows here is yun mga display ng concept/prototype cars ng mga leading brands. it helps the younger generation become inspired and motivated. and I particularly like integration. the Mitsu booth in WTC is a start bec. all of their models had built-in lcd screens already sa dashboard. refreshing ika nga ...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what would i want to see at car shows?

something new...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    new models, soon to be released models, concept cars
    Signature

new technology. new cars. and ofcourse more models

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I like restored cars and classics... but from initial pictures, the selection at this TranSport show wasn't as eclectic as the last one. Plus the labor weekend sale didnt' motivate me much, either...

The Manila Motorshow is a good example of how to do a carshow. Lots of space, good variety, lots of new models. The Autofocus show fell kind of flat, with non-participation by some makers... but partially because of the damn heat.

What I also don't like about the TranSport show is the high vendor to display ratio... but then, that's just me.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    new cars and old restored significant ones. .

show (wag lang OA) AND go cars. . kung stock engine, utang na loob. wag mo na buksan yung hood.

less atoy stuff for more entries.

what i really didnt like about the show?. . that mazda miata with the bubble eye headlights that looked like a janitor fish. come on. . i want a pure sports car to look like a pure sports car. not some fish out of the water. .
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    new cars,new set ups and more pure sports cars with models...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I like it when they allow people to sit in the car and get the feeling of being the driver to a car that i can never afford to own.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
what you want to see at car shows