New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We are at the Manila International Auto Show 2016!

Tsikot.com will be bringing the Filipino Super Car "The Aurelio" to the MIAS 2016 at the World Trade Center this April 7 to 10, 2016!

Free Tsikot T-Shirts and Stickers to the first 100 Tsikot members who will visit our space at MIAS 2016! Please reply or comment in this thread and show proof of membership in the Tsikot Forums.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

MIAS 2016: Your Ride to the Future

Easily the biggest and most anticipated automotive trade show in the country, auto enthusiasts and industry players are bound for a crazy good time as the annual Manila International Auto Show (MIAS) returns on April 7 to 10 at the combined venues of the World Trade Center and the Philippine Trade Training Center. Taking over 30,000 square meters of indoor exhibition space and then some, this year's MIAS aims to deliver its most unforgettable installment yet with tons of exciting surprises on top of showcasing the widest range of the latest product and service innovations as well as the newest model offerings from major automotive brands.

Presented by Worldbex Services International, the country's leading events and exhibitions organizer, MIAS 2016 is expected to transcend its previous installments as it brings something totally new to the table. Revolving around the theme of Smart Mobility, this year MIAS will highlight the smart technologies that are at the core of todays automobiles. What was once merely the stuff of science fantasy is now the reality of this modern age. From cars that can maneuvers itself into parking spaces to vehicles with interactive cruise control, attendees can look forward to a line up of booths that will house actual smart automobiles and wherein exhibitors will be more than willing to demonstrate how fun and safe these models are.

Extending over four indoor arenas, there are likewise two customized tent areas as well as outdoor exhibition areas where the Guinness World Record holder and precision driver, Russ Swift, will be doing the worlds fastest parking stunts much to the thrill of speed freaks. At the Main Hall, new model offerings, which range from entry-level hatchbacks to luxury SUVs from major brands, will be put on the display. Moreover, tough and agile SUVs will show off its capabilities on two custom-made off-road tracks on the MIAS front lawn area. While those who are interested to test out the models themselves may conduct on- and off-road test-drives throughout the exhibit grounds.

Over at the aftermarket tents, attendees who are looking to jazz up their rides are invited to survey the wide display of accessories, equipment, and all else auto-related including wheels and tires to audio units and car care kits. Further down the road, at The Philippine Trade Training Center to be exact, attendees can revel in the spectacles of meticulously restored classics to outrageously customized sports cars as MIAS presents this years Custom and Classic Car Competition.

This summer, get ready to go on the best ride of your life as the annual Manila International Auto Show returns to deliver a world class automotive exposition.

For more information:
    Worldbex Services International (Worldbex Official Website)
    Manila International Auto Show (Official Fan Page) on Facebook
    Official Facebook Page

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Shirt and sticker lang? Walang ampao? Balato naman diyan. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Will drop by on day one after my bed scene.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Instant EB na agad!

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    count me in

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Sayang! I'm flying out of town this weekend 😕

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Shirt and sticker lang? Walang ampao? Balato naman diyan. [emoji16]

Balato sa P100M? :D

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Bakit 1st 100 lang, same supplier ba ng sticker sa LTO ang mag print

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    may mga chickas ba sa booth?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    May photo ops din ba with the chicas tulad nun benefit ni OB?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast