im excited bout this :D is this free? hehe
    yup, free po

Quote Originally Posted by chan RB6SIRyoso View Post
    boss kano entry? malapit lng samin yan e hehehehe

ang car entry po 1,500 petot

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sir jedi malapit sa amin yan.

What time kayo punta dyan sa car show sir? Punta ako so that hpefully I can meet you in person...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    whole day po andun ako

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    whole day po andun ako
    Thanks sir!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kitakits sa autofest Molino...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    may mga pics na ba dito sa show?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    TO: MR TSIKOT

As an avid fun of this site... what happen during the event is really a disaster very unpleasant experience...i join the event knowing that your reputation in automotive industry is good before this event happen everything is questionable can you pls help us to understand your side of the story.

QUESTION

We would like to know is this event really being organized by tsikot or someone else?

Why do you organized car events? are you doing this for the car eunthusiasts or for business?

What time should the registration be closed? TIME SCHED Or POCKET QUOTA?

How do you select judges for this event?

Are they capable?

KAMPARE system in terms of judges call?

If you were the judge can you still see the DETAILS OF WORKMANSHIP at night? Especially around 11pm?

If the Judge are capable...Is their call final? or someone else call?

Is this organization afraid or need to please any particular person/group?

Do you think after this TSIKOT still has it honor to do organized this kind of event?

Are you happy on what it turns out?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As an avid fun of this site... what happen during the event is really a disaster very unpleasant experience...i join the event knowing that your reputation in automotive industry is good before this event happen everything is questionable can you pls help us to understand your side of the story.

I am very sorry if you think the even is a disaster or if it created an unpleasant experience on your behalf. The only problem that we encountered was the delay in judging and awarding. overall, we presented the event to the participants and the public very well. Let me answer your question sir one at a time....

QUESTION

We would like to know is this event really being organized by tsikot or someone else?

This event was organized by Tsikot.com in behalf of Phoenix Gas Station. I was looking for a nice location in cavite and and we thanked Phoenix for providing us with a free location

Why do you organized car events? are you doing this for the car eunthusiasts or for business?

The main focus of tsikot.com in organizing car events is for the car enthusiast itself. For business? how i wish it would turn out that way... but on our previous events, i even spent more than 50k na abono para lang mapaganda setup ng event. Our last event last May for a 3 day car show.... BREAK EVEN. Organizing events helps Tsikot.com and Tsikot.tv produce more content on our TV show, to feature more cars, car clubs and at the same time, to get to know different car clubs. I can earn more from other business and ventures and i dont have to spent a month in preparation for an event para pagurin ang mga sarili namin, spend money etc... this is all for the love of this industry

What time should the registration be closed? TIME SCHED Or POCKET QUOTA?

We were suppose to start juding at around 8pm, unfortunately, the heavy traffic that was created by the event ang naging reason kung bakit din nadelay dumating yung iba who already confirmed. POCKET QUOTA? other groups came from far places, na natraffic bigla, they hve been texting and calling us na malapit na sila naipit lang sa traffic. madami pa gusto humabol pero we stopped accepting entries by 9pm, yung mga last na dumating are the DB DRAG participants.

How do you select judges for this event?

We select judges based on their expertise and their unbiased judging calls. When i say unbiased... i see to it that they are not from Cavite, that they are not affiliated with any car participants.... this is to avoid conflict of interests.

Are they capable? YES
    we have a judge who is a certified mechanic/car enthusiast/racer/drifter
    a judge who ran a service center for more than a decade with an expertise in paints
    a judge who is a car enthusiast who even owns a car dealership.

KAMPARE system in terms of judges call?
    is this KAMPARE or KUMPARE? The judges knows each other, and i dont see it wrong if they know each other.

If you were the judge can you still see the DETAILS OF WORKMANSHIP at night? Especially around 11pm?

Two of the judges are already in the area before 6pm, they are already walking around, observing and checking the cars but w/o the judging sheet at first. sir even with other outdoor carshows, sa gabi din kalimitan nagaganap ang juding, naanticipate na namin yan, thats why as you can see, tadtad ng malalaking ilaw ang area at maliwanag naman po.

If the Judge are capable...Is their call final? or someone else call?

Judges decisions are Final, We just Tallied it and printed it on excel, and encircle the participants with the highest score per category. Everyone can see us there habang tinatally namin yung mga nanalo.

Although there are some mistakes on the awards, nacorrect naman sir based sa inilapit na daing sa amin. Everytime may lumalapit, pinapakita ko tally sheet with the scores. May mga lumapit at nacorrect ang mga awards nila, mayron din lumapit at nakita nila what is written sa tally sheet

Is this organization afraid or need to please any particular person/group?

I believe there is nothing for Tsikot to be afraid of... as much as possible, nakikisama po tayo sa lahat ng participants and car clubs.

Do you think after this TSIKOT still has it honor to do organized this kind of event?

Yes definitely, humihingi ako ng pasensya dahil nadelay ang awarding and juding.. I am taking the blame for it... its my first time to do a car show in cavite, ibang iba sa manila area. the crowd is a bit different pero masaya at mababait naman tao. There are even "For sale Cars" na nagpupumilit pumasok sa area, gusto idisplay sasakyan nila w/o our permission, nakipagtalo pa ako sa kanila that this is a car show competition. Ngayon lang po nangyari yung ganito na nadelay masyado ang judging, we encountered some problems along the way, like car owners na wala sa area, participants who didnt submitted their forms. Transparent po yung ginawang judging, walang nakialam. we just printed kung ano naitally and encirle the participants who won for each category. Nasa open area po kami at kitang kita kami ng mga tao while we are tallying the winners.

Are you happy on what it turns out?

Yes, It was a great experience, I am taking the blame for the delays at humihingi ako ng pasensya sa lahat. hindi po nilangaw ang event, the public enjoyed viewing each car that was displayed and even the kids. Aside from the award... i believe isa sa pinakamalaking parangal is yung may ibang tao na pupuri sa mga sasakyan na pinaghirapan natin na pagandahin. We can see it from the eyes of the expectators na natuwa sila sa mga nakita nila.

We can charge an entrance fee if we wanted to... but sa lahat ng carshow na ginawa ng tsikot, lahat po FREE, so that the public can easily enter at makita nila mga sasakyan na nakadisplay... and i believe this is what a car show is all about diba po.

Thank you very much sir for giving us your feedback, this will help us to improve the future events of tsikot.com.

Another thing, tsikot.com can just stay as an online community...but... extending tsikot.com through events helps us to become more visible not only online pati narin po offline also helped us To reach out with tsikot.com members and followers.

Hindi lang po puro car shows ginagawa natin offline just for the record... continuous din po mga charity funrun natin.

Salamt po at muli,,, humihingi po ako ng pasensya kung nadelay po ang judging at awarding.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Tsikot Autofest Molino