New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    April 20-27 is Head and Neck Cancer Consciousness week. There will be different activities throughout the week (I'll try to discuss this later) but the culmination will be a grand motorcade on Sunday (April 27, 2008). This is to raise awareness for head and neck cancers as well as show support to sufferers and survivors of these diseases as well as their families. This event is organized by the Philippine Society of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery.

Everyone is invited. Doctors, cancer survivors, relatives of cancer patients, medical personell, supporters of the cause, car clubs, etc.

This will also make a great EB venue for the different car clubs here at Tsikot.com as well as to show support for a worthwhile cause.

I will be attending the event with some of my colleagues to represent the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery of the University of Santo Tomas Hospital. If any of you guys or clubs want to join, you can simply PM, e-mail, or text me (09228971013) and we can place you or your group under the USTH delegation.

Assembly time is 7am at the bicycle lane of the Quezon Memorial Circle. The route will be QC Circle - East Avenue - EDSA - MOA - EDSA - North Avenue - QC Circle. Some balloons and flyers will be provided but everyone is encourage to 'decorate' their vehicles for added visual impact and flair. There will be some awards at the end of the event including one for the best car in the motorcade.

Hope to see you guys there!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Doc Otep,

May seminar ba about Head and Neck Cancer? Parang maganda to ah... Pero wala akong pang-gas. Mahal na kasi ang gas... Nawalan ako ng gana mag drive.

Plus ma-giguilty ako kung ako lang mag-isa naka-sakay sa kotse... Whehehe... Save Planet Earth at ang init na ng mundo. Dadami magkaka-UTI nito dahil sa Coke.

Gusto ko sana diretso nalang ako sa seminar if that's possible.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, I just got a call from the organizer. The event will be on the 20th daw. Same itenerary. The date is just different. Too bad I will be in Batangas for a team building event. huhuhu.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Open Invitation:  Motorcade on April 27, 2008