New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_daddy View Post
    Was there earlier...and was able to meet sir Jedi and Ravi in person...nice meeting you guys at MIAS!

As for the KIA exhibit...2 cars lang sya, pero malayo na sya sa main exhibit hall...dun na lang sya sa may tent area.

Medyo hassle lang sa MIAS ngayon kasi wala yung parking sa Buendia entrance...not sure if closed din yung sa Macapagal entrance, at least open yung mga parking slots sa tapat ng Wensha/Bagaberde.
    well just expect there to have a sea of cars parked outside the WTC. better to be there early or if lucky to have a slot when almost the space inside is full; if not, park outside WTC.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Heads-up, no parking talaga inside MIAS world trade center. Only parking is tapat sa me wensha or sa mga Island ng buendia thats it. pede rin pala sa Home Depot... Dami kasi exhibit, pati sa PTCC meron din classic cars naman, sa Rear naman yung Stunt show ni Russel Swift (nice show by the way).

Nice experience seeing up close (from the trunk of one of the stunt cars) how he does his parallel parking stunt... hahaha!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]Congratulations to Chevrolet Philippines as their Cruze won the 2010-2011 Car of the Year Philippines![/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Was there on opening day. I liked the Foton View Conversion van and their Auman tractor head. Also saw the Chevy Orlando and Traverse on display.

The China upstarts were there also. A good show. Also met Jedi.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sobrang layo ng exit. May van nga na naghahatid back to the main entrance eh for free. The organizers made sure na lilibutin yung buong exhibit.

The Hyundai Elantra, is a very nice priced car.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Just a rundown of some of the cars that I really liked at MIAS 2011.

- Chevy Spark
    - Chevy Cruze (diesel)
    - Hyunda Genesis Coupe
    - Foton Blizzard (el cheapo pick up truck)
    - Mitsubishi ASX
    - Mitsubishi MS VGT

Kudos to the organizers...dami kasali this time...sarap mag-ikot at tumingin ng "kotse" at "models".

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_daddy View Post
    Was there earlier...and was able to meet sir Jedi and Ravi in person...nice meeting you guys at MIAS!

As for the KIA exhibit...2 cars lang sya, pero malayo na sya sa main exhibit hall...dun na lang sya sa may tent area.

Medyo hassle lang sa MIAS ngayon kasi wala yung parking sa Buendia entrance...not sure if closed din yung sa Macapagal entrance, at least open yung mga parking slots sa tapat ng Wensha/Bagaberde.
    Ano yon two cars ng Kia sa exhibit?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2010/2011 Philippine Car of the Year winner!

http://businessmirror.com.ph/home/mo...r-of-the-year-

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kung sino man pupunta sa MIAS mamaya, I hope to see you guys! I will be there 11AM-hangang magsawa na ako. If Ford gives me 2 tickets I might go again tomorrow!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Drop by sa Speedlab booth

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Manila International Auto Show (MIAS) 2011