New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    dumaan ako sa festi last friday at kahapon, may jeepney lang akong nakita naka display at mga tents, konting oto. maliban dun nothing interest me.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Dumaan ako kaninang umaga. Sabi ng secu, wala naman daw naka-schedule na car show. Am beginning to think this is becoming an urban legend.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    pupunta ako ng festi maya maya.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ayaw ko na magsayang ng gas papunta festi!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    as for MarcRio
    i hate to say this because i love tsikot.com and the guys here but i'll just be honest so yeah parang ganun na nga nangyari din samin ng mga friends ko last sat, parang walang nangyaring maganda unlike before.

very few cars to drool with and the atmosphere there look like it was a get together na lang for car groups

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    as for MarcRio
    i hate to say this because i love tsikot.com and the guys here but i'll just be honest so yeah parang ganun na nga nangyari din samin ng mga friends ko last sat, parang walang nangyaring maganda unlike before.

very few cars to drool with and the atmosphere there look like it was a get together na lang for car groups
    any photos of the event...hindi ako nakapunta eh...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Compared to the last Car Show, Bikini Car Wash and Bikini Show sponsored by Tsikot last July 2009, this is definitely a sleeper . The only show offered aside from was the Bikini Car Wash the girls wasn't even on bikinis! They wore short shorts. After the car wash most went home.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Well, one of the most poorly organized events ever

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Filinvest Autoshow 2010