New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i made it at the last minute and managed to take a few shots of cars including my fx buddies. cool show for a good cause. plus, the venue was in the middle of the speedway, so you can constantly hear fast cars (vipers, porsche's, lambo's) buzzing around.

a mix of g's and z's:

skyline:

datsuns:

few scions:

more next...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Love the classic 240 and 280 Z cars. I also like the 300ZX, esp the 1G model with the turbo 3.0 V6.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 6th, 2008 at 03:02 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    nice! I really like those old skool Z's (mainly the 240Z & 260Z). also, was there any Supra's and IS, GS, Lexus's out there???

aite, peace.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    widebody g coupe:

finally saw this in person. the sickest, cleanest, and most polished coupe for me: caskyline's g35 coupe

almost everything is shiny or polished:

from the back:

had a chance to chat with the owner. very nice and easy going guy. i complemented him on all the work he did to his ride. just wished i had a better pics.

more...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i finally saw the fastest, widest, and the most slammed fx .

viet's (rookie) twin-turbo widebody fx35

last time i saw his ride at the drag race, it was pre-widebody. looks much better in person. the pics i saw initially did not do any justice.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Dayummm nice FX35 :drool:

and there's the infamous 2007 Sport Compact Car USCC finalist the Focus Auto Sales R34 GT-R hehe..

wow Datsun 510!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    wow Datsun 510!
    That must be the white car next to the blue-hooded 240ZX. Reminds me of my uncle's Datsun's F10.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KBR View Post
    nice! I really like those old skool Z's (mainly the 240Z & 260Z). also, was there any Supra's and IS, GS, Lexus's out there???

aite, peace.
    there were other groups though (evo's, bmw's, a few luxus, not sure if there were supras). i mainly hung around the fx group, watch a few of them autocrossing, then took some shots and that was it.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    wooow! love those datsuns! How many Godzillas (GT-R) showed up? Any SE-Rs also? Few of the Supra boys showed up ei..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Awesome cars! Thanks for sharing bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Datsun, Nissan, Infiniti Rides * Toys for Tots Car Show, California Speedway