The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    and a full drag car trying to roast some real wide slicks

and a camaro that couldnt keep the car straight to do a full burn out

talk about the real deal "fast and the furious" scene.everybody on the road with tons of high HP cars(and the road is living proof of that..lol. its preatty tore up)

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    then all of a sudden..one blue tarns am strted a burn out.when he got finished as he was pulling away from the smoke...guess who else comes out of the smoke?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006

needless to say..the cop cleared the road and speedinc instructed everyone to go inside their shop.
    the cops then started ticketing every car that didnt have no front licence plates,tints,loud exhaust and whatever they can find in the cars that were parked around the area.(i dont have front licnese plates neither but my truck wasparked far enough that theyd run out of tickets befor they can even get to my paking lot.lol

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    so we went inside to get something to drink an soe pizza(all free)
    and took some more pix of speedinc car projects
    the old batman car sporting twin turbos

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    twin turbo tarns am

speedinc's drag car twin turbo camaroSS

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    the original ford GT500 from the 1970's spoting an eaton supercharger and ford stroker

97 SVT mustang cobra with anothertwin turbo

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    there were more cars inside but the place was just so packed with people
    like this old shelby cobra and ZO6

maybe after half an hour or so..we looked back outside to check and the cops were still there so we decided to go to the mall and let everything cool down before going back to speed inc.well..you know how it goes when a bunch of speed freaks get together in the interstate,right?..lol
    (note..i didnt go full throttle on the highway cause of my truck problems)(maybe just short burst of full throttle for like 5-15 sec spurts up to 95MPH only cause of traffic and just trying to keep up with the rest of the guys)about 7 mustangs and 2 modified cadillac CTS-V

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    oohhh..the guy that got busted?
    well,he was slapped with a lot of tickets and the ar was towed.
    i read in other forums tho that the cop was just gonna bring the kid to the precint and have a long talk then will let him go since the owner of speedinc isgood friends with one of the arresting officers.
    another guy from the crowd knows th tow truck driver and said that they will probably have the kid pick up his car from their yard without having to pay any penalties(so ive read in other forums.)

******VIDEOS*****

couple of videos of burn outs
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EasDOqw_l6o"]YouTube - burnout[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd2Caxa4Mdw"]YouTube - burnout2[/ame]

you gotta watch this cop video and listen what everyone was saying/yelling when the cop busted this kid..lol(BTW..the guy whos curing in pinoy is not me..lol..its my friend video taping this..lol
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVZ5Yup8RPw"]YouTube - BUSTED[/ame]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
CHICAGO car shows meet and greet and other events.