New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,584
    #1
    Philippine Navy Golf Club clubhouse
    April 28, 2018
    8am-11am

    Shout out kung sino makakasama. We can resked if needed.
    Last edited by Egan101; April 25th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,598
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Philippine Navy Golf Club clubhouse
    April 18, 2018
    9am-11am

    Shout out kung sino makakasama. We can resked if needed.
    Typo? Apr28? Hehe

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,783
    #3
    Cathy, sama na! Dalhin mo fat lab mo.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,584
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Typo? Apr28? Hehe
    Updated the date and time.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,743
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Cathy, sama na! Dalhin mo fat lab mo.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    My fat lab says thank you for thinking of her

    But she's like a tazmanian devil, baka makabasag pa. LOL.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,369
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Philippine Navy Golf Club clubhouse
    April 28, 2018
    8am-11am

    Shout out kung sino makakasama. We can resked if needed.
    I want! But i will be available on May 7 pa April 2018 EB


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    725
    #7
    I'll try if I can go home early. I'll be coming from a retreat.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,783
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My fat lab says thank you for thinking of her

    But she's like a tazmanian devil, baka makabasag pa. LOL.
    No worries, solb na pulutan. April 2018 EBApril 2018 EBApril 2018 EB

    Joke. Joke joke...

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,743
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    No worries, solb na pulutan. April 2018 EBApril 2018 EBApril 2018 EB

    Joke. Joke joke...

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Kapag tinatakot ko fat lab ko, I tell her lilitsonin ko siya. Para kasing biik na laki e hahaha

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,716
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Philippine Navy Golf Club clubhouse
    April 28, 2018
    8am-11am

    Shout out kung sino makakasama. We can resked if needed.
    Kung tuloy, I will be joining, but taking off early.....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

April 2018 EB