New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    May mga accessories and service discount ba dito?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Updates anyone?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Allan023 View Post
    May mga accessories and service discount ba dito?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    hindi pa ako naka punta ngayon, sa weekend pa, pero based on the past events (last year and so), meron po...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    To those who already came to this event, how is the parking there? Mas ok ba kung mag taxi nalang from MOA going there? How much is the entrance fee? Thank you.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post
    To those who already came to this event, how is the parking there? Mas ok ba kung mag taxi nalang from MOA going there? How much is the entrance fee? Thank you.
    Last time i went to WTC i parked dun sa lote in front accross the street, pila lang pero marami naman slots. 100 pesos to malamang for adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Entrance Fee P100
    no Hyundai, Ford, VW
    Monstrous traffic going there
    Parking same as before sa harap pero if you go 4pm onwards dun kana malapit sa star city

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Thanks for the info [emoji4][emoji106]

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    There's Volkswagen there ... CC and Caddy are on display ...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Anyone in PIMS right now? PM me, mini EB tayo. [emoji5]

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Thoughts on the new cars launched in PIMS:

1. BR-V - looks decent in person. Not wow, but not quirky like the Ecosport or Juke. Thankfully the interior looks acceptable, unlike the ugly interior of the Mobilio. It's a very narrow car so 3 in the 2nd row isn't comfy. 3rd row is strictly for emergency use only - it's a pity for anyone who'll have to sit there for over an hour.

2. Dmax - I like the new 18" rims and more aggressive styling. The 18s should also be carried over to the MUX.

3. VW CC - great car for 2.8M. Has more character than a Lexus ES, has more space than a Lexus IS. Instead of going for a Passat, go for this instead if you want a premium VW sedan.

4. CX3 - looks good, but certainly doesn't feel like a CUV. Driving position is low, ride height is low. Legroom is acceptable (not good), but shoulder room is awful. Fitting 3 in the back is a squeeze, as bad as the Mazda 2. The Mazda 3 is more spacious overall, and is a more sensible car since the CX3 only offers a few mm of extra ground clearance in exchange for a higher price and less space.

5. Ciaz - I was pleasantly surprised at how good the car's interior was. Design and build quality is good, and very spacious too. The high seating position of the rear seats makes rear passengers feel like they're riding a much bigger car. It's a really good competitor to the Vios and City, if only people can get over the brand stigma.

6. Civic RS - it's nice in the sense that it's new, but I don't think it'll be a classic. Turbo is punchy and it's quite fun to drive even with a CVT, but it's not good enough to make you forget its 1.4M sticker price. The 1.8E is still the better buy.

Aside from the cars, I also got intrigued by Sunbloc tints. They offer ceramic tint for only 12k, with varying shades from 5% VLT to 70% VLT. The good thing about ceramic tint is that it doesn't interfere with GPS signal, which is a big problem for me with my VK70 tint since it's metallic.

The only feedback I have with Sunbloc is for its low-budget tint, which have overwhelmingly negative reviews. They offer 5 year warranty for their high-end Ultimate Ceramic tint. I'm not satisfied with Vkool's OEM tint and free tints from the dealership aren't much good either, so I might give this a try.

If anyone has tried it with their cars, let me know.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast