Best of Show
    Best in Contemporary Modified; 1st/2nd place
    Best in Contemporary Stock; 1st/2nd place
    Best in Classic Modified; 1st/2nd place
    Best in Classic Stock; 1st/2nd place
    Best Vintage; 1st place
    Best SUV/AUV; 1st place

MINOR AWARDS

Best Car Club/Group (most number of entries)
    Best Car Club/Group (based on average scores)
    Best in Paint
    Best in Graphics
    Best Interior
    Best Engine Bay
    Co-Presenter's Award

Best in (Manufacturer's Name) --- (Refer to #5)

================================================== ================================================== =========================================

1. Ingress time is from 8AM to 12NN.
    Participants who will arrive after 1PM will be disqualified from the the competition.
    Judging will start at 1PM.

2. The event will feature a Car Club Eyeball, Car Show, Miniature Car Show, and Product Demos from our sponsors.

3. There will be several categories where interested parties may join.
    The Major Awards include the Best of Show, Best in Classic Modified, Best in Classic Stock, Best in Contemporary Modified, Best in Contemporary Stock and Best Vintage awards.
    The 1st and 2nd placers of each category will receive trophies plus lots of freebies from the sponsors of the event.

Stock vehicles are those which have up to 3 MAJOR MODIFICATIONS with any number of MINOR MODIFICATIONS.
    Vehicles with more than 3 major modifications can only join the Modified categories.

Major modifications include rims, body kits, audio/video installations and the like.
    Minor modifications include steering wheels, shift knobs, pedals, and the like.

Vintage category includes cars manufactured before 1950.
    Classic if it was manufactured from 1950 to 1989.
    Contemporary if it was manufactured from 1989 to present.

4. The Minor Awards include the Best in Paint, Best Interior, Best Engine Bay, Best in Graphics, and Co-Presenter's Choice awards.

5. There will also be awards given based on the manufacturer of the vehicles. (e.g. Best Honda, Best Mitsubishi, Best Toyota)

6. The number of places up for grabs for the categories in (#5) will depend on how many participants will enter each category on the three registration dates before the Motorshow date (see next item).
    If there are 3 to 5 participants, there will only be one place up for grabs.
    If there are 6 to 10 participants, there will be a 1st-placer and a 2nd-placer.
    If there are more than 10 participants per category, the same sequence will follow.

7. There will be three registration dates.
    1st batch of registration: January 21, 2006
    2nd batch of registration: February 4, 2006
    3rd batch of registration: February 18, 2006
    Walk-in entries will also be accomodated on the day of the event.

8. There will be three registration booths.
    a. UP Geras and Pinions Tambayan, 2nd floor, College of Engineering, UP Diliman
    b. SM Foodcourt, SM Megamall
    c. SM Foodcourt, SM Manila

9. Registration fee is 1800 pesos per entry.
    A discounted fee of 1500 pesos will be given to groups with more than 5 entries.
    Also, free tent with table and chairs will be provided.
    No maximum car entries.

10. Each participant should indicate which categories he would like to join on the registration form.
    A vehicle can be entered in a maximum of nine (9) categories.

11. All of the awards, except for the Co-Presenter's Choice Award, will be based on the scores from a panel of judges, all of whom will be experts in the field of motorsports.
    The judges decision is final.

For inquiries & registration please contact:
    09174645189 (GLOBE) - Leo
    09283231644 (SMART) - Migz
    09224354224 (SUN) - Ronchi

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chong.one announcement is enough.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    chong.one announcement is enough.

nuke the other posts?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    dear sir,

my name is oscar nazareno, i am a graphic designer of a newest car magazine called "AUTO SEARCH PHILIPPINES" realesed last December of 2005. this magazine features 2nd-hand quality cars (i bet you are familiar with car finder, but this one, i tell you is much better) and brand-new cars, as well as car clubs, car shows and a lot more! it's like you are reading a car finder and top gear magazine.

i wonder if my group could make an appointment to you, since, as i read you will be having a motorshow. Autosearch Magazine would be a great venue to place your invitation to everybody who may want to drop by and join the show.

i hope we could hear from you so that we can accomodate you for our January issue. I will give you sir, the contact number of our marketing supervisor so that we can discuss further your queries. Tel: 2438617

thank you very much!

Oscar Nazareno

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    napansin ko meron "product demos from sponsors".

hoy GPs! kakahiya kayo pag kuhanin nyong sponsor ang khaos ha! please, sana naman hindi.

LIVE SHOW!!!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    khaos had a display sa tiendesitas motorshow over the weekend. hehehe.

ot na yun. :lol:

sana gising ako that time to visit the show. hehe.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    yebo, member ka ng GP's?

11th Diliman Motorshow: Rev UP!