New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    I. If ever we caught someone who unintentionally scratched our car and the person doesn't have capability of paying.

II. Someone is leaning on it, are we going to tell them everytime not to lean on it?

III. If someone intentionally damages our car like breaking the glass, given for example there is already barangay CCTV that is guaranteed working do I still need to buy my own?

Any other benefits of having a CCTV to secure our cars?
    Is CCTV really worth it? Why? Thanks for all the inputs.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by danegoesonline View Post
    I. If ever we caught someone who unintentionally scratched our car and the person doesn't have capability of paying.

II. Someone is leaning on it, are we going to tell them everytime not to lean on it?

III. If someone intentionally damages our car like breaking the glass, given for example there is already barangay CCTV that is guaranteed working do I still need to buy my own?

Any other benefits of having a CCTV to secure our cars?
    Is CCTV really worth it? Why? Thanks for all the inputs.
    1. if unintentionally and has no capacity to pay, let it pass, if its just a scratch...minsan rubbing compound lang yan

2. no, but ill the car alarm do its job..then ill tell them in a nice manner...

3.yes...buy your own, i have one in our building's parking and at home....tapos lagyan mo ng malaking mga signs that says, CCTV

3. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    1. if unintentionally and has no capacity to pay, let it pass, if its just a scratch...minsan rubbing compound lang yan

2. no, but ill the car alarm do its job..then ill tell them in a nice manner...

3.yes...buy your own, i have one in our building's parking and at home....tapos lagyan mo ng malaking mga signs that says, CCTV
    I totally agree. We will tell in a nice manner and yes I will consider buying my own in the future. I am just gathering idea if it is really worth it.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a cctv acts as a very good deterrent to crime. ot used to be when i park my car outside some kids (obviously below 15, the ones that don't go to jail when caught) would come and peep inside. nakakapasok kasi outsiders sa subdivision, the consequence of a mistake made when the homeowners asked the barangay to put a roof on the basketball court. since we had the cctv installed, 1 camera in the garage with a good view of the gate and 1 camera at the gate with a good view of the driveway and street, we've not had one incident since. wala na din nananakawan ng side mirror sa mga neighbors ko. another neighbor has installed another cctv so our street has a good 50 meters coverage on both sides.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    even a fake cctv works to deter would be cimnas. may nabibili na kala mo cctv camera pero it is just a fake camera with a red colored led. it looks like the real thing sans the cable. lagyan mo lang ng cable ok na di na alam ng kawatan kung real or not.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Sa bahay malayo yung gate sa main house. The cctv helps us to see beforehand sino kumakatok sa gate bago mo pa labasin.

So pag crush mo kumatok, pwede ka pa mag pabango bago lumabas

Pag mangongolekta ng utang, Kunwari walang tao sa bahay

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    When I'm at the office or anywhere for that matter, I can remotely check the house and the helpers via an app in my phone.

Minsan gusto ko lang makita mga aso ko kung ano ginagawa

8. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    a cctv acts as a very good deterrent to crime. ot used to be when i park my car outside some kids (obviously below 15, the ones that don't go to jail when caught) would come and peep inside. nakakapasok kasi outsiders sa subdivision, the consequence of a mistake made when the homeowners asked the barangay to put a roof on the basketball court. since we had the cctv installed, 1 camera in the garage with a good view of the gate and 1 camera at the gate with a good view of the driveway and street, we've not had one incident since. wala na din nananakawan ng side mirror sa mga neighbors ko. another neighbor has installed another cctv so our street has a good 50 meters coverage on both sides.
    Natakot na sila since kita nila may cctv. Point noted sir! Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    even a fake cctv works to deter would be cimnas. may nabibili na kala mo cctv camera pero it is just a fake camera with a red colored led. it looks like the real thing sans the cable. lagyan mo lang ng cable ok na di na alam ng kawatan kung real or not.
    I will consider this one too. HAHA. The appearance must be different though kc ang alam ko lang na bilihan is cdr king which will be the same physical appearance.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Sa bahay malayo yung gate sa main house. The cctv helps us to see beforehand sino kumakatok sa gate bago mo pa labasin.

So pag crush mo kumatok, pwede ka pa mag pabango bago lumabas

Pag mangongolekta ng utang, Kunwari walang tao sa bahay

Pag kasama ang girlfriend at parating si nanay may time pa para mag panggap. Hahaha

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    When I'm at the office or anywhere for that matter, I can remotely check the house and the helpers via an app in my phone.

Minsan gusto ko lang makita mga aso ko kung ano ginagawa

IP cam ba gamit niyo sir remzam?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast