New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    sir the air horns you can get at any auto parts store.. that sells truck or bus parts too.. it cost bout P500 more or less.. the ARB compressor is from australia.. my dad got it for me.. i did most of the installations.. just had to get some hose fittings for the tank and hoses, .. the compressor comes with a pressure switch already. just search the net for anyone selling compressors here in manila.. they could be cheaper.. air tanks are not a problem. you can get them from junk shops.. or aircon shops.. you can have the freon tank converted to hold air.. kasi i think theres a law that prohibits freon tanks to be refilled with freon. so aircon shops should sell them cheap..

you can also check the net for any DYI air horn systems..

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    thanks! COOL! maingay ba kumakarga yung compressor? and gaano kalaki yung air tank? ppwede kaya yung mga 1 gallon tank or less? wala kasi akong space sa trunk.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Am using Bosch Europa, though it's loud, those trucks and buses still seem to be deaf and still not hear it.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    sir the air horns you can get at any auto parts store.. that sells truck or bus parts too.. it cost bout P500 more or less.. the ARB compressor is from australia.. my dad got it for me.. i did most of the installations.. just had to get some hose fittings for the tank and hoses, .. the compressor comes with a pressure switch already. just search the net for anyone selling compressors here in manila.. they could be cheaper.. air tanks are not a problem. you can get them from junk shops.. or aircon shops.. you can have the freon tank converted to hold air.. kasi i think theres a law that prohibits freon tanks to be refilled with freon. so aircon shops should sell them cheap..

you can also check the net for any DYI air horn systems..
    by the way, for got to ask, anong model ba yung arb compressor? eto pa yung portable? and automatic ba siya once full na ang tank?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    korsa gamit ko. mura lang saka ok naman. hehehe

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by looks2008 View Post
    by the way, for got to ask, anong model ba yung arb compressor? eto pa yung portable? and automatic ba siya once full na ang tank?
    the model of the ARB compressor is the CKMA12, its the hard mount model.. the compressor comes with a pressure switch.. that turns off the compressor when it reaches 100 PSI.. and restarts when it goes down to 75PSI..depending on where you mount the compressor the noise varies.. it comes with rubberized bushings, which of course wears out. so the noise will become louder the longer you have it.. but ARB compressors are one of the best portable compressors available.. you can read bout it in the internet.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    thanks thanks! kaka research ko, napunta ako sa train horn. hahaha! interesting siya.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    aba, malakas yang train horn....yayanigin nyan mga sunog baga sa mga kalsada...nyahahaha..jk.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    hella supertones and fiamm air horns para sa mga makukulit na PUV and MC.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    sa akin pinalitan ko ng made in Italy horn pero neverheard yung name kaya di ko na matandaan yung marka...pero ok siya....

have to go, good day Tsikoteers...

God bless.

What is your car's horn?