New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i got a new car which comes the standard central lock and alarm. is there a way that i can upgrade this with chirp sound and motion detection

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sagingsaba View Post
    i got a new car which comes the standard central lock and alarm. is there a way that i can upgrade this with chirp sound and motion detection
    bro check out my post.

http://www.**************/index.php/...Position,1-1,1

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sir there are a lot of ADD-ON alarm system available in Sulit/eBay and at Banawe shops. they have the siren and motion detector included. just be sure that the add-on alarm is controlled by the remote switch only and not by the lock/unlock switch at the drivers door. Also, choose a good brand of add on alarm.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    yes sir. dami mga available na branded na car alarms. where ba location mo? meron kasi ako autopage, di pa nagamit. may auto-start and trunk release na din siya. including na yung module and trunk release motor. bought it for Php10k plus. ibenta ko na lang ng murang-mura. kindly pm me kung interesado ka.