New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Good stuff. Dedicated dashcam with 180 coverage. Was looking at blackvue but this is only 200usd.

https://youtu.be/9cDgLTqq504

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ₱ 8,450.00 ito sa lazada

transcend_drivepro_520.jpg

Crystal Clear Front and Rear Lenses Recording
    DrivePro 520's front and rear lenses allow users to capture what happens on the road and inside their vehicle. The front lens integrates a large F/1.8 aperture, a 130° viewing angle and a Full HD imaging sensor for clear and smooth 1080p (30fps) recordings. The rear lens comes with the infrared LEDs which will be automatically turned on in low light conditions, making recording at night clearer and easier than ever before. In addition, the handy snapshot feature also allows users to take photos while recording. During an incident, simply press the snapshot button to capture the collision damage on the spot.

GPS Receiver to Log Driving Records
    DrivePro 520's built-in GPS receiver can log GPS coordinates, date and time into the recorded video footage. During an incident, the GPS coordinates can help drivers precisely locate where they are so as to contact the Emergency Road Service, police or insurance company. By using Transcend's DrivePro Toolbox on a Windows-based computer, consumers can see the driving paths of the entire journey along with necessary information such as GPS coordinates, speeds, date and time.

Wi-Fi & Exclusive DrivePro App
    Thanks to its built-in Wi-Fi and the free downloadable DrivePro520 App for Apple iOS and Android devices, the DrivePro 520 can be operated by a passenger as the driver gets on with the task of driving. When connected to the DrivePro 520's dedicated wireless network, users can view live video footage during recording, playback and download videos, and easily adjust DrivePro 520 settings directly from their smart phones or tablets.

32GB microSD Memory Card Included
    The DrivePro 520 is bundled with a high-quality 32GB microSD MLC-based memory card that can support up to 4 hour continuous Full HD recording, offering great durability and endurance. After the DrivePro 520 is mounted on the windshield and connected to the lighter socket, further driver involvement is not required as video files will be automatically recorded when the vehicle's engine is turned on.

https://youtu.be/9cDgLTqq504

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Fantastic. Thanks for posting. Will get this.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sa malls hanap lang kayo meron pa silang 6 months deferred payments sa mga credit card holders. sa isang camera shop ko sya nakita

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lakay77 View Post
    sa malls hanap lang kayo meron pa silang 6 months deferred payments sa mga credit card holders. sa isang camera shop ko sya nakita
    Saw this as well sa Camera Haus at SM North Annex, 5th floor

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dun ko din nakita pwede credi card at 6 months to pay pa ata

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gusto ko sana nito kaso turn off ako sa camera facing the passengers hahahaha. Transcend Drivepro 520 Transcend Drivepro 520 Transcend Drivepro 520

Will get the dp220 instead Transcend Drivepro 520

Sent via Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Kumusta mga sirs ang dashcam nyo? Pwede ba ito sa kotse na laging babad sa araw?

Up to 60C naman ang operating temperature nya, pero nabasa ko sa web reviews na better to get a capacitor-powered than battery-powered dashcam dahil baka magkaproblema nga sa battery due to extreme heat.

I'm leaning towards the Drivepro 200 dahil capacitor sya, pero mas gusto ko itong 520.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    I bought mine last February and so far ok siya. Naging issue ko lng eh suction mount, d kinaya pag sobra init, nahulog pero once lng sya nanyari and buti n lng di nakakabit ung cam. Since d sya capacitor eh every time i park outside eh remove ko sya, di naman hassle, preventive measure lng. Quality is really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by leodev View Post
    I bought mine last February and so far ok siya. Naging issue ko lng eh suction mount, d kinaya pag sobra init, nahulog pero once lng sya nanyari and buti n lng di nakakabit ung cam. Since d sya capacitor eh every time i park outside eh remove ko sya, di naman hassle, preventive measure lng. Quality is really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thank you sir for the feedback.

mukhang ganyan din ang kailangan ko gawin (remove/install) if i go with the 520.