New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try checking other China brand. Mas mahal ang Steelmate by almost double sa ibang brand na parehas ang features niya. Nauna lang and steelmate sa business na alarm and sensor kaya mas kilala sila at mas mahal.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Sir any recommendations who sells tpms and installs them? Makati / Pasay area

3. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by acmech View Post
    Sir any recommendations who sells tpms and installs them? Makati / Pasay area
    in case you are interested i am selling this TP-70 DIY TPMS for P4500

tp70_1.jpg
    tp70_2.jpg
    tp70_3.jpg

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    questions on the external sensors:
    1. do you have to remove them entirely when adding air to your tire?
    2. do you just twist it in when installing? does this mean that the "pito" will be continuously pressed while it is installed? di kaya masira ang pito core in the long run?

TIA

5. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    questions on the external sensors:
    1. do you have to remove them entirely when adding air to your tire?
    2. do you just twist it in when installing? does this mean that the "pito" will be continuously pressed while it is installed? di kaya masira ang pito core in the long run?

TIA
    1. yes. but since namomonitor ko na ang pressure realtime di pa ako nagpahangin since i installed it 3 months ago.
    2. threaded sya and just like installing a valve cap may lock nut lang sya para di madaling manakaw. yes pressed ang pito while installed and i am not sure kung masisira nga sya spring lang naman yong stressed. but who cares if masira ang pito it just cost P50

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Hi Guys,

For those looking for an aftermarket TPMS, we have new stocks for Steelmate models including DIY and Professionally installed TPMS.

Models available:
    TP-74 DIY TPMS w/ Cig plug display - 7,490
    TP-71I Professional TPMS w/ Cig plug display - 7,990
    TP-10I Professional TPMS w/ LCD Display - 7,990
    TP-05 Professional TPMS for Head Unit installation (good for vehicles with head unit/ DVD installed) - 8,490

For more details you can check
    Safecar Electronics PH
    Automotive Parts & Accessories – Safecar Electronics

Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ndauto View Post
    Hi Guys,

For those looking for an aftermarket TPMS, we have new stocks for Steelmate models including DIY and Professionally installed TPMS.

Models available:
    TP-74 DIY TPMS w/ Cig plug display - 7,490
    TP-71I Professional TPMS w/ Cig plug display - 7,990
    TP-10I Professional TPMS w/ LCD Display - 7,990
    TP-05 Professional TPMS for Head Unit installation (good for vehicles with head unit/ DVD installed) - 8,490

For more details you can check
    Safecar Electronics PH
    Automotive Parts & Accessories – Safecar Electronics

Thanks!
    Would like to place an order for TP-05 including shipping/freight charges bound for Davao City.
    Payment will be processed thru BDO, already PM'ed on FB but still awaiting for reply.
    Thanks and best regards.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Hi,

Has anyone tried connecting the TP-05 to Growl Audio's head unit? I'm thinking of getting the TP-05 but I'm not sure how it will work with my HU. Also, how will it actually work? I read you need to press the TPMS button, but would you need to navigate through the HU menu to get to the readings? Or does it automatically trigger the application to launch just like the backup camera when the car is put on reverse?

Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ok SAna nga iyong mga aftermarket tpms sensors na powered by our vehicle's lighter plug units.

ang problema ko lang dito kasi baka ngatngatin ng aso namin at medyo crowded na iyong lighter adaptor ko w/ the dashcam and the thermometer/voltmeter plugged into it

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ok SAna nga iyong mga aftermarket tpms sensors na powered by our vehicle's lighter plug units.

ang problema ko lang dito kasi baka ngatngatin ng aso namin at medyo crowded na iyong lighter adaptor ko w/ the dashcam and the thermometer/voltmeter plugged into it
    bro, you have a pic of your tpms? thanks.

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast