Hi all,

Just wanted to ask assistance regarding my 'Titan Car Alarm', I just read the manual and there was this part about 'Code Learning' and I want to make sure if I understood it correctly. (sorry newbie lang sa mga car alarm programs and options)

It's indicated in the manual as:

Code Learning - Up to 4 transmitters can be learnt for this system. Open the door, turn the ignition key on, off, on, off, and on (3 times of ACC off to on, finally stays at on). The siren will chirp 3 times, the parking light shall flash 3 times. Press the valet switch one time. The siren will chirp 2 times and the parking light shall flash 2 times. The LED will illuminate. Within 15 seconds, press any button on the first transmitter. The siren will chirp once and the parking light shall flash once to indicate that it has learnt the code. Press the button on the second transmitter, the siren will chirp once, and the parking light shall flash once to indicate the successful learning. Use the same way for other transmitters (up to 4). Turn off the ignition key to exit the learning mode.

If I understand the instructions correctly, one of the alarm's options is that they can be used by other 'transmitters/remotes?' (max of 4).

Tama po ba? Sorry for the long read... Im really interested about this so I can have spare remote transmitters just in case, or have new ones.

Thank you in advance sa makaka tulong po.