New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014

Safety First!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Car insurance company monitors the actual data now, OBD trackers connect to your car and track your driving habits. ThinkRace Technology a car tracker manufacturers brings you the latest GPS Tracker. The 4G OBD Tracker device utilizes the connectivity of 4G and WiFi signals to provide accurate and precise location of your asset. The OBD Trackers equipped with this kind of technology.

Some of the features of this device are:

• Accurate Real-Time Tracking
    • 3-mode positioning GPS Technology
    • Differential Mileage Analysis
    • Short Trip and Long Trip Reports

To get more information do visit: Car Tracking Device Manufacturers | GPS Tracker Manufacturer | GPS Vehicle Tracking Device Manufacturers

3. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Thanks for the info.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    ask lang po. if yung plaka nang lto puwede po bang e modify ang sized. yung font letters and number would be same sized. malaki kasi ang plaka naten sa pinas pangit tingnan vios ang auto medyo maliit tas yung plaka ang laki.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wenz_vios 1.3 x View Post
    ask lang po. if yung plaka nang lto puwede po bang e modify ang sized. yung font letters and number would be same sized. malaki kasi ang plaka naten sa pinas pangit tingnan vios ang auto medyo maliit tas yung plaka ang laki.

dangerous.
    you might get accosted for "defacing" your number plate.
    there is an ugly name for that... i just forget what.
    it carries a penalty.
    even re-painting your faded number plates, to make them easier to read, qualifies as defacement.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012

why would the LTO let you use a different plate? if they let you modify why not the other 10million other vehicles?

Standardized ang plates for identification purposes. more cameras will be installed sooner or later and the system should be able to id all the vehicles plying all roads. rfid monitoring is being considered...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009

From the LTO website, this will be the fine you have to pay if you will be caught with the plate you want.

6. Tampered / Marked plates or stickers. 2,000

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    From the LTO website, this will be the fine you have to pay if you will be caught with the plate you want.

6. Tampered / Marked plates or stickers. 2,000
    P2,000 is a very small fine for a tampered plate.

IMO, it should be P100,000 because it is the identity of the vehicle.

Plates are the most abused.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    ah ok. just asking lang po. baka kasi puwede e modify to smaller in dimensions and front plate number.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2011

Not sure if troll or...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Safety