Oct 2002
    pwedeng-pwede parang aso...kaso hinde naman tumatahol ang kotse eh...hehehe

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    ganito kaya?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    If you can afford to maintain a car, siguro naman puede kang humanap ng may garage na titirahan. Long term solution bro. Peace of mind is priceless.

Tying a car is as stupid as you can imagine.

In the short term, have an alarm and kill switch installed.

Medium term, find a vacant lot then have a "tent" set-up.

yes po long term solution, we are looking for one for a month now.wala lang kami makitang mas ok sa place namin ngayon.

last resort na kasi yung tying a car, medyo naparanoid kami kasi sabi ng neighbor namin, they were robbed daw before e to think na yung house nila is fully may grills except the third floor. dun sa 3rd dumaan. ang sabi pa nya,, baka nakakulong daw yung mga tirador dito samin dahil kung hindi matagal na daw nacarnap tong sasakyan namin.

may compre naman sya kaso sempre hassle and two months process (kung 2 months nga lang)..

btw, Meron pong alarm ang car namin. meron pa nga atang kill switch kasi minsan di sya naandar pag nag alarm then start ko ng di ko pa sinasara pinto. wHERE CAN I FIND YUNG KILL SWITCH NA YAN?How does it work po? Bale yung sakin kasi na concern is added protection langor ika nga deterrent.

i have also asked in the other thread about Solex steering wheel lock, magkano po to and san mabibili? newbie po sa kotse ko obviously.thanks

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Ito ba yong sa failblog?
    Yup that's it. May isa pa yung towing hook (?) chinain sa grills ng bakod. hehe.

http://failblog.org/tag/car/page/3/
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 7th, 2009 at 07:44 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    as added deterrent, you can also install an infrared detector connected to a light switch. preferably a spot light that will turn on when someone comes near your car. install also a camera (this can just be a mock-up, they will never know) and then put a sign "this area is monitored by video and recorded 24/7", or something to that effect. put the camera (or mock up) where it can not be reached by people outside, but still visible for them to know (or think) that there is a camera. no one will steal your car if they think they can be identified later.

for the infrared detector, you can buy from ace or handyman. pag wala dun then go to ebay.ph and look for the seller takamikim. he is in cebu but ships nationwide. i got from him before a multi-zone infrared alarm system. he can fix one for you to connect to a spot light. detector, relay then spotlight lang naman yan, madali lang i-DIY.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa Sampaloc may mga kotse na naka-kadena sa poste ng Meralco. Not to avoid theft but to to prevent renegade tow trucks from towing them during the wee hours of the morning.

Seems to work.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    as added deterrent, you can also install an infrared detector connected to a light switch. preferably a spot light that will turn on when someone comes near your car. install also a camera (this can just be a mock-up, they will never know) and then put a sign "this area is monitored by video and recorded 24/7", or something to that effect. put the camera (or mock up) where it can not be reached by people outside, but still visible for them to know (or think) that there is a camera. no one will steal your car if they think they can be identified later.

for the infrared detector, you can buy from ace or handyman. pag wala dun then go to ebay.ph and look for the seller takamikim. he is in cebu but ships nationwide. i got from him before a multi-zone infrared alarm system. he can fix one for you to connect to a spot light. detector, relay then spotlight lang naman yan, madali lang i-DIY.
    hindi kaya magbackfire because of hitech gadgets eh instead maging curious yung masasamang loob dahil kung ano ang laman sa loob ng kotche... then one day abangan yung driver at tutukan na lang?
    seriously though i think the best pa rin katapat ng sasakyan ay garahe. kung wala ka then expect na nasa public place yan anything goes!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    pwede naman yan just dont forget to remove the chain sa poste or gate when moving...either madala mo ang poste or maiwan parte ng kotse mo

kill switch is effective, maliit na switch na pwede e tago na ikaw lang nakaka alam, when you start the car press mo lang ito... it can also protect from carjackers, kasi once na nag open ka ng drivers door you need to reset the kill switch.... if not it will only run few kms patay makina nyan and they cant re start the car without resetting the switch....

It might protect your car from carnappers but it wont protect your car on vandals.

Safe garage talaga for your car protection.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Bumili ka nalang ng wheel immobilizer like the picture below or

you can visit there site for more option and watch thier video how's it work.

www.wctproducts.com

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    ital mo car mo sa pitbull or crocodile.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Pwede ba itali ang car sa gate or tree para mas safe?