New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hi,

I have a Mitsubishi Galant that get victimized many ( > 7) times with flat tire in parking lot.

2 of which i need to replace the tire because it has 7 knife holes on the side. the recent ones have 5 knife holes in the side.

the parking space is a resort parking where i work but most of the time theres no people around. theres no cctv yet on this resort.

im looking for a not expensive way to protect the car. that is easy to install as im an expat working in island resort somewhere in the pacific ocean.

i read about car alarm, motion sensor, shock sensor and tilt sensor. im also thinking to buy a hidden camera that i can install inside the car that will cover most of the area to see whos doing it on my car.

hope you gurus can recommend something not expensive but will be able to help. ill be in singapore 3 weeks from now and im hoping i can buy a cheap spy camera there.

and hoping i can combine it with the alarm that i will buy in the phils.

thank you very much and more power.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    since it's just one location, 2 wireless hidden cams outside that'll cover each other and the car. daytime right?

or cams inside the car. also a 2-way alarm.

find out what the justice system there requires for a conviction or DIY

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    thank you very much indiej.

im not that familiar car alarms.. what you mean by 2-way alarm?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    the cheapest way maybe is to never park again in that lot.. lumayo ka na baka ayaw talaga nung may ari or kung sino man ang magpapark dun

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    malaki ata atraso mo, seven knife wounds hehehe. Park elsewhere na lang.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hire a security guard.. it wont be that expensive..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Pinakamagandang gawin huwag ka na lang magdala ng sasakyan kung malapit lang pinapasukan mo . Bisikleta na lang gamitin mo .

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Pinakamagandang gawin huwag ka na lang magdala ng sasakyan kung malapit lang pinapasukan mo . Bisikleta na lang gamitin mo .

kung mag bisikleta siya baka siya na ang saksakin.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Good idea na ang cams. but you'll need more than one. there are cigar-pack sized standalone cams (with storage capability) with night vision.

a 2-way alarm has a feature or means to alert you even at a certain distance by way of the remote. the remote will beep or vibrate when the alarm is triggered at the car. search for autopage.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    find anonther parking space na lang. mainit sayo malamang yung gumagawa niyan kung maraming beses na ginawa. konti or wala rin halos matutulong yung alarm. by the time na makapunta ka sa kotse mo upon hearing the alarm malamang butas na ulit yung gulong mo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast