New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Greetings mga gurus,

tanong ko lng mga sir kung saan pwede magpagawa ng alarm ng pajero fieldmaster 1999 model? parang ang tagal magrespond ng lock/unlock mechanisim kapag pinipindot yung remote nya. Thanks mga sir

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Your alarm would be a code alarm system if it is still the original alarm system. From what you've described, it might just need a new battery. Mine worked great until a couple of months ago. I changed it to an autopage system which I prefer.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    * K.I.L.L. - thanks for the input sir. However, I already replaced the battery of the remote and yet the alarm system still doesn't quite work as it should be. It's behaving abnormally like sometimes it will work but the siren is not sounding. I'll take a look at that autopage. Where is it availble? TIA

4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Hello! Mga sir ask lng po re 1999 fm that i recently acquired. Wla na po xa remote sa car alarm. So bale u have to use the key to enter the vehicle. Pro sometimes po wen u turn on the ignition key, lights will blink then u cannot start the vehicle. U need to press the alarm button first to disengage the alarm before u can start the engine.

Ano po kaya sira nito? Gusto ko po sana ibalik yung remote ng fm po. Pls help. Thank u!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Hello up ko lng...tnx