New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    paano i-adjust ang sensitivity ng alarm. nag aalarm lng kasi pag hinampas ng malakas at kapag may dumadaan na kotse or motor bike na maingay ang muffler.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i mean paano ko hahanapin yung system? saan nakatago?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    may car alarms with separate vibration sensor which has a potentiometer to adjust its sensitivity..

some car alarms need to adjust by inserting the car key and position the ignition to ON then press the valet switch (depends on the car alarm type which you need to long press or press 3 times) then you will hear chirps. sensitivity can be adjusted on your remote

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ano bang brand ng car alarm ang gamit mo.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I have the same problem. I bought a 2nd hand 2004 Honda City. The manual for the alarm has been lost and I don't know where the box/ system to adjust the sensitivity is located. I tried looking under the steering wheel but I can't find it. The owner left for abroad already and I don't have any contact with him. The brand of the alarm system is CODE ALARM, and manufactured in 2002. Help please. Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I have the same problem. I bought a 2nd hand 2004 Honda City. The manual for the alarm has been lost and I don't know where the box/ system to adjust the sensitivity is located. I tried looking under the steering wheel but I can't find it. The owner left for abroad already and I don't have any contact with him. The brand of the alarm system is CODE ALARM, and manufactured in 2002. Help please. Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Ano bang brand ng car alarm ang gamit mo.
    Silicon Car Alarm po.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    mga sir gud day po, ang brand po ng alarm ko ay carrera, nabili ko po ung auto ko included na ung alarm, ung pinaka remote nya may red button na may nakadrawing na bawal ang baril, para saan po ba ung button na yun? paano po ba cya gagana? thanks a lot po.

paano i adjust ang sensitivity ng alarm?