New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi. Tumawag ako sa Honda kasi gusto ko magpakabit ng alarm para sa brand new Honda City ko. Sabi nila 5,415 daw ang price para makabitan nila to. Titan daw yung brand ng alarm. OK ba ang brand na to? Di daw ako pwede magpakabit ng alarm sa iba kasi mavovoid daw warranty ko eh. Need help pls. Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hcdangan View Post
    Hi. Tumawag ako sa Honda kasi gusto ko magpakabit ng alarm para sa brand new Honda City ko. Sabi nila 5,415 daw ang price para makabitan nila to. Titan daw yung brand ng alarm. OK ba ang brand na to? Di daw ako pwede magpakabit ng alarm sa iba kasi mavovoid daw warranty ko eh. Need help pls. Thanks in advance.

sayang sir, sana yung binili niyo pa lang nakapagdeal na kayo sa SA, usually they will give you the alarm free if you get the insurance from them. anyway, same brand yun alarm ko and honda quezon ave nilagay. ok naman yung alarm up to now pero yung isa nasira ko na. hehehe

btw, 8 years na lakakabit yung alarm ko. satisfied naman po.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    there's a lot more alarm brands na mura yet better tha titan. You could ask your dealer if they would void the warranty if you buy outside the alarm and Honda Casa mag-install. Logically, that shouldn't be a reason for voiding the warranty kasi sila din ang gagalaw sa electricals.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Titan ang pinakabit ko sa Innova J ko last 2005. It's still working. Hindi ko lang masabi kung okay ito compared to other brands.

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3479[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    titan is ok naman...just be aware that titan alarm sometimes have a weak signal...you have to put the remote so close to your unit before disabling the system...since honda yun unit and if you got some extra money to spare I suggest you go with the Code alarm

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    titan is ok naman...just be aware that titan alarm sometimes have a weak signal...you have to put the remote so close to your unit before disabling the system...since honda yun unit and if you got some extra money to spare I suggest you go with the Code alarm

Are you referring to the Code Red alarm na nabibili sa Blade?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I had a bad experience with my Titan Car Alarm that was factory installed by Honda Alabang. It just hang and I needed to bring the car back twice for the car alarm issue. They failed to repair it so they just changed it to another alarm....

After they changed the alarm, I lost a couple of salient features of the old alarm, like valet mode and shock mode.... I did not complain anymore,- at least I have a 'working alarm' than no alarm at all....

5606:jazzysax:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Are you referring to the Code Red alarm na nabibili sa Blade?
    Nope...this is the alarm system that is US made...honda car dealers sell these and Winterpine along Araneta ave. QC
    Last edited by ans_lim168; March 18th, 2008 at 05:40 PM. Reason: mispelled word

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wow. I guess I'll ask them if they have Code Red. Honda Cars Makati btw.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wow. I guess I'll ask them if they have Code Red. Honda Cars Makati btw.

sir i thnik your reffering to code alarm, not code red.

anyway, honda has them pero double the price than the titan. if you can afford it then ok talaga yung code... matibay talaga.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Okay ba ang Titan Car Alarm