New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    For my Innova 2008 and Fortuner 2016....

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Scangauge II....Scanner + Gauges.
    https://www.amazon.com/ScanGauge-Aut...=fsclp_pl_dp_1

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I have both ScanGauge II and UltraGauge. Both should work on the ‘16 Fortuner.

However, neither will work on the 1st Gen Innova. For your Innova, you’ll need Techstream, which is a PC-based software + physical dongle.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    However, neither will work on the 1st Gen Innova. For your Innova, you’ll need Techstream, which is a PC-based software + physical dongle.
    bro ito ba yun may software na pwede mo delete yun ibang sensor?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bro ito ba yun may software na pwede mo delete yun ibang sensor?
    Not 100% sure but there are a few other things you can do from the software like initiating tests as well as capture realtime logging. But I haven’t explored this much for fear that I might do something that end up breaking something. Haven’t found time to go through all the literature so for now, I’ve only been able to use it to check and clear CEL and view engine parameters like coolant temp, fuel rail pressure, EGR position, gear position, engine speed, current speed, among many, many others.

Dito ko nalaman before na may historical CEL yung Innova ko out of the factory.... Speed sensor disconnected.

Apparently, they disconnect the speed sensor of brand new cars while still in the factory or maybe prior to delivery to the dealer so it doesn’t rack up any mileage on the odometer. Buking. Hehe.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Not 100% sure but there are a few other things you can do from the software like initiating tests as well as capture realtime logging. But I haven’t explored this much for fear that I might do something that end up breaking something. Haven’t found time to go through all the literature so for now, I’ve only been able to use it to check and clear CEL and view engine parameters like coolant temp, fuel rail pressure, EGR position, gear position, engine speed, current speed, among many, many others.

Dito ko nalaman before na may historical CEL yung Innova ko out of the factory.... Speed sensor disconnected.

Apparently, they disconnect the speed sensor of brand new cars while still in the factory or maybe prior to delivery to the dealer so it doesn’t rack up any mileage on the odometer. Buking. Hehe.
    Pinapalipad nila mga yan sa expressway. Usually early morning. Ang bibilis pinatatakbo. Pag malas, overloaded pa ng parts na dedeliver sa casa

Pagdating sa dealership, dun nila ibabalik odometer and fix a few dings and scrapes.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    It's what the casa people call "hugot". Had a first-hand experience of it during my OJT times.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Pinapalipad nila mga yan sa expressway. Usually early morning. Ang bibilis pinatatakbo. Pag malas, overloaded pa ng parts na dedeliver sa casa

Pagdating sa dealership, dun nila ibabalik odometer and fix a few dings and scrapes.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    That was before..but lately I haven't seen a convoy of this BNEW cars going northbound in STAR...They are all now doing it via the car hauler/trailer. Ang Notorious dati is Hyundai vehicle...as in convoy in high speed pa..Mag 2yeara na ako wlang nakikita ganyan...BNEW cars travelling lang is yun mga new ISUZU / Hino Truck head...siempre ND pede i hauler yun.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    That was before..but lately I haven't seen a convoy of this BNEW cars going northbound in STAR...They are all now doing it via the car hauler/trailer. Ang Notorious dati is Hyundai vehicle...as in convoy in high speed pa..Mag 2yeara na ako wlang nakikita ganyan...BNEW cars travelling lang is yun mga new ISUZU / Hino Truck head...siempre ND pede i hauler yun.
    Ganyan pa rin ang Hyundai at Mitsubishi kawawang sasakyan lalo na sa mga bundok

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Nung nagbyahe kami pa-Mindanao, may 3 bnew Elantra kami nakasabay sa Matnog Port. Pagdaong namin sa San Isidro, harurot silang convoy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast