New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hjcals View Post
    Ano yung negative feedback sa mga electromagnetic sensors?
    Anybody care to give some feedbacks on this type of sensor? Pros and Cons?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    have mine installed by pulse creative innovation by mattt111. pinahome service ko, ok naman hanggang ngayon. almost 1 year na din ito. ang alam ko lang applicable lang ito kung plastic yung bamper mo. hindi uubra kasi mag made of metal. effective naman siya, yun lang nga, minsan nawawala yung beep beep sound niya, pero once na mga less than 1foot na lang mag aalarm din naman. sa sobrang sensitive niya, kahit medyo hindi level yung floor, nag aalarm din ng bigla. happy naman ako since mahirap kasi pag walang backup sensor ang innova.mahirap tantyahin yung likuran.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I'm also thinking of installing this. Tagal ko na gusto ng back up sensors pero ayaw ko magbutas. Ok pa ang inyo hanggang ngayon? Lahat ng types of surfaces nadedetect niya? How much ang bili ninyo?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I have a no drill parking sensor and its not very good

The distances it beeps are not consistent
    Its useless when it rains
    If the floor is not flat, it will sense that as well
    I heard it doesnt detect clean glass
    It really is no match for the regular ultrasonic hole sensor

no major carmaker tody uses no drill sensor
    Audi used to, not anymore

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had one installed, just because I don't want to drill holes on the bumper and I actually have a backup camera anyway. So parang second warning lang sya.

True, inconsistent ang beeping lalu na kung hindi level ang vehicle. As for the rain, didn't notice ang difference though.

It works perfectly when you are backing up sa mga mall parking areas. But if you put in some variables, di na sya consistent mag-pe-perform.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    No drill sensors have more blind spots compared to regular reverse sensors. Had mine removed after a day.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Thanks for the replies. It's really that bad? Not worth the 2000 pesos? I really want back up sensors but I don't want to drill holes on my bumper. Have you guys tried backing up and it didn't sound when something was alarmingly near the bumper already? You guys sure it's not in the installation that's causing the inconsistency?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    We're telling you already it's not good enough. It's your money. Think about it this way, if you don't drill holes for a reverse sensor and then end up backing up onto something, your bumper will get damaged anyway. Your other option is a reverse camera in license plate.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    We're telling you already it's not good enough. It's your money. Think about it this way, if you don't drill holes for a reverse sensor and then end up backing up onto something, your bumper will get damaged anyway. Your other option is a reverse camera in license plate.
    Right. I'm also thinking of getting a camera but that'll come when I buy a touchscreen HU. But for now, I might just get one of those drill less sensors from the States instead of the local one. The reviews seem good and it must be of better quality than the one sold here. Do you guys know where the locally sold one is made?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I recommend getting the regular drill sensors
    But order ones that are the same color as your car
    It will look like an oem fitment

I had mine done at roadstar alabang, I was able to order both a white and a silver 4 hole set

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
No-drill backup sensor