New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    need help para sa alarm kasi pag off nag aalarm pa rin pero naka lock naman yung door and then kailangan pa rin i-press yun unlock para hindi mag alarm tapos lock pa rin yung door nya. salamat po!!!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by repapips1976 View Post
    need help para sa alarm kasi pag off nag aalarm pa rin pero naka lock naman yung door and then kailangan pa rin i-press yun unlock para hindi mag alarm tapos lock pa rin yung door nya. salamat po!!!
    Factory or after market alarm?
    Anyway, sounds like the battery. When the battery voltage has gone down to a certain level, the immobilisor or alarm starts to operate. If this is so, then you're next problem will be...how to get into your car, and secondly...
    starting it. Next thing you know, tirik ka.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    2nd hand ko po sya nabili. tapos bago yung battery. and sometimes hindi sya nagloloko. hindi ko alam kung sa electrical ang problema. salamat po sa reply!!!!

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Try adjusting the sensitivity on it, the dial should be under the dash by the drivers side. Look around, its a black square box, there is a small adjusting botton on the side used a small screwdriver to turn. Counterclock is less sensitive, clockwise is sensitive. Locate that box and make adjustment and see if works.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Salamat po!!!!!

need help for my alarm and door lock