New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ang ANTS yata eh www.gps.ph

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    The group that originally installed the GPS tracking system in the Mitsu Pajero Limited ed is called FindMe... with their product: TrackMe.

This is the same system that different Logistics companies use (Petroleum, Cement, Couriers, etc.)

I have one in my car.. 3 words: peace of mind.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've just read from an old issue of C! of this trackm8 device.

no monthly fees! the maintenance fee would depend on the amount of info that you would be needing from your alarm system.

i think that it can even give you speed, location, etc. although it costs around P40K++

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    mazdamazda, The system I have on my Paj is TrackMe -- not trakm8.. and yes, the unit comes with a big pricetag -- but its worth every cent especially since the Paj is a 'hot' car

I am now confident of leaving my car anywhere i please --knowing that if it does get stolen (knock on wood...) at least i can shutdown the engine and track it down ;)

.G

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    G65 does your TrackMe have a monthly fee or is it just one time installation fee?

Does it have a panic button feature? if in case of carjaking or kidnapping?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    meron yan dun sa trans sport show... may booth sila

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    I just loaded it with a prepaid simcard - which i reload as needed -- but typically I can load P300 which will last me 2 months (validity of the load)

I don't pay monthly fees as this is on a special promo..

I also did not opt for the Panic button feature -- actually, i think they also have a listen-in device -- hehe good for sneaky wives/girlfriends!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    G65 do you have the number of the company which you are using for the TrackMe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ....ayyy naku!!! hindi effective ang product na yan...daming hassle..!!! no match sa latest&most sophisticated immobilizer d2 sa pinas ngayon, 3weeks pa lang ito d2 &1week ago lang ako nagpa-installed, total theft-proof talaga kaya' naman total peace of mind ka naman. distributed exclusively by global tech,not commercialized to protect its secrecy&credibility.lifetime warranty pa.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    check it out at classifieds/security section, or juz pm me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
meron bang GSM based car alarm dito?