New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Does anybody know where I can inquire and buy the following:

1. Mannix Auto Security System (the whole set)
    2. Mannix Spare LCD Remote
    3. Mannix LCD Remote leather casing

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradp
    Does anybody know where I can inquire and buy the following:

1. Mannix Auto Security System (the whole set)
    2. Mannix Spare LCD Remote
    3. Mannix LCD Remote leather casing
    Try Goldcars in Banawe and Karplus in Malugay St., Makati.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi, Falken.

Thank you for your response. I tried calling these stores - they told me that Mannix has already been phased out and replaced by Matrix. Is this true? I have a friend who has Matrix installed in his vehicle but it is nowhere near Mannix (Mannix is far more superior than Matrix). Do you know of any other store that may still have Mannix? Thanks a lot again....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sorry, don't know of anymore stores that carry Mannix, but try searching in Tsikot's classified ads, I remember there were 2 members selling Mannix, don't know if they've sold it though.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Try these:
    MASPRO, Banaue near Children's hospital, look for benjie.
    summer of Tsikot.com
    Johstone 09175379172
    goldcars banaue
    carstuff banaue
    malugay makati - there is a store near corner of South expressway and Malugay. Mannix at P7500, on order basis, 50% down payment, not in Karplus

Mannix before was my choice, but sync3 of Tsikot.com is also selling a 2way alarm but with a longer range.. you can check it sync3 at classified ads.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi, Abe.

Thanks for your response. You see, I'm in Davao right now and it would not be possible for me to personally visit the stores. I'll just ask about the telephone numbers from my friends there in Manila. By the way, do you know the name of the store in Malugay, Makati that you were referring to (last part of your reply) so that I can contact them through phone...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sorry, I didnt have the chance to look at the name of the shop.. But I will post it here if ever I past by again.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Guys, for long range car alarm system there would be no alarm system that has the longest range other than the GSM car alarm like TxtAlert. Sure un kahit nasa Davao ka and ur car is in Manila, u can still access the car remotely.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradp
    Hi, Abe.

Thanks for your response. You see, I'm in Davao right now and it would not be possible for me to personally visit the stores. I'll just ask about the telephone numbers from my friends there in Manila. By the way, do you know the name of the store in Malugay, Makati that you were referring to (last part of your reply) so that I can contact them through phone...

The name of the shop is Golden Bridge in Malugay Makati.. medyo mahal doon.. try first in Banawe.. if you stumble on good price of Mannix.. inform me rin.. before the price went down to P4,500 from Summer of Tsikot Classified Ads... w/o installation but with factory warranty..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cesar
    Guys, for long range car alarm system there would be no alarm system that has the longest range other than the GSM car alarm like TxtAlert. Sure un kahit nasa Davao ka and ur car is in Manila, u can still access the car remotely.
    Sir, how much na ngayon ang GSM alarm nyo..

Mannix Car Alarm System