New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    mga pare at mare, me problema po ko help naman po jan... kapag nilolock ko ung doors ng kotse using the remote, ung lock sa isang door(driver side) hndi naglolock... ok naman lahat, except that the driver side doorlock DOESNT LOCK! pano gagawin? TIA

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    It happened to my car one month after it was installed. I returned it to the installer for repair. Then, after a month, the same thing happened again. Back to installer again. Then for the third time, then back to installer. It has been fixed and I'm hoping it would never happen again.

Question:

Wala bang available sa market na "selective" keyless entry / central lock. What I mean is you would also have the option to remotely lock/unlock any door. So, if you're the only occupant of the car you would only lock/unlock the driver's door.
    Last edited by j_avonni; July 8th, 2005 at 07:55 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano po ride nyo? New unit under warranty or not? Kasi kung warranty pa yan pwede mong ibalik sa pinagbilhan.

Kung hindi na, maluwag lang yung shaft sa loob na kinakapitan ng master control. Kelangan buksan ang sidings para higpitan. I'm sure gumagana pa yung master control nyan since you pointed out that other door locks still activate except for the driver side lock.

Merong available na alarms wherein you can opt for unlocking the driver side door only or unlocking all doors in one press. Afaik, wala pang nilalabas na option for selective unlocking/locking any doors. Just forgot the brand while typing... it will cost more than your ordinary alarm.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    saan kaya pede ipaaus un.. uhm wla na waranti po ung car...

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    Wala bang available sa market na "selective" keyless entry / central lock. What I mean is you would also have the option to remotely lock/unlock any door. So, if you're the only occupant of the car you would only lock/unlock the driver's door.
    .. umm .. not sure of what the locks are for my '05 civic .. pero parang ganon siya gumana .. press once and yung driver door lang ang bubukas .. twice and lahat ng doors bukas ..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby_bear03
    saan kaya pede ipaaus un.. uhm wla na waranti po ung car...
    Try your luck in Banawe shops that fixes, any shop would do and charge you for the labor & parts. Just avoid the roaming Banawe boys which you will have no job warranty if all else fails.

PS. Text character is not allowed in tsikot. Feel free to type in the whole words. We don't charge messages posted per characters. ;)

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    hehe sorry bossing... nxt time =P

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    what brand yung may selective keyless entry?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    saan po b mpagkakatiwalaang shop for keyless entry/alarm? help naman poh...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You could try Jaffas Accessories' technicians, they know what to tinker when it comes to reprograming alarms. Beside Jetcar along Banawe inbetween Dapitan & M.Cuenco Sts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Keyless Entry Prob