New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    ayus talaga jan mile 2. minsan ang sarap na ngang tutukan ng m4 or glock wh :evillaugh

pa PM naman po ng rules on how to get MOA for this equipments .. TIA mile2
    kasama sa trabaho, kung baga standard equipments.

di rin puedeng abusuhin, kaya seldomly used.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Ako po sir, brand nung akin is Magnum lang, student budget lang po ehh. . hehe, Bigtime ka pala sir, mahal nyang whelen, yan yung maganda yung
    WAK KUK!!hehehe. Hindi pa nga tinted auto ko, kaya kita minsan na student at totoy, pero madalas tumatabi naman sila(jeep, bus, tricycle). I use this naman sa kanila lang, but never in private vehicles. Lalo na pag kasama ko ermats ko, lakas loob at panatag me.hihihi. Kaso nasabon ako nung nalaman na may wang wang ako, sabi ko natuwa din ako sa wang wang ng auto ng ermats ko!eun. Sir, panu makakuha ng authorize??

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph20 View Post
    Ako po sir, brand nung akin is Magnum lang, student budget lang po ehh. . hehe, Bigtime ka pala sir, mahal nyang whelen, yan yung maganda yung
    WAK KUK!!hehehe. Hindi pa nga tinted auto ko, kaya kita minsan na student at totoy, pero madalas tumatabi naman sila(jeep, bus, tricycle). I use this naman sa kanila lang, but never in private vehicles. Lalo na pag kasama ko ermats ko, lakas loob at panatag me.hihihi. Kaso nasabon ako nung nalaman na may wang wang ako, sabi ko natuwa din ako sa wang wang ng auto ng ermats ko!eun. Sir, panu makakuha ng authorize??
    Bawal yan kung di ka naman authorized and no official police function. Pag nahuli ka dala pati sasakyan mo sa Crame.

Siren and blinkers are not to be use to bully other motorist, kaya nga yung mga authorize ay may PA at nakiki-usap minsan na padaanin sila. Road courtesy and safety comes with this privilege.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yun nga ang problem.

Always associated with 'police' function ang siren. Kaya wala ding malinaw na rules governing it's use for E.M.S. (emergency medical services) applications. Kasi nga naman wala pang E.M.S. system nung panahon ni Marcos when the law was drafted. Kahit yung mga fully marked units namin walang pinanghahawakang papeles with regards to all the audible and visible warning systems on board and the units will also not fall under 'hospital ambulances' because the units are privately owned. Our boss, who drives an E Class Mercedes, also has a siren and dashmount strobe. Never did bother to ask if it has paperwork but I guess it comes with the line of work. Unlike volunteers, we are actually paid to do our job, hence, we have an obligation to our clients.

In so far as volunteer fire fighters are concerned, I think wala naman sila problem because they have a memorandum of agreement. Though I could be wrong...

Also in limbo are the non-emergency yellow barlights and yellow rear road advisors because the LTO groups them together with red and blue emergency lamps. Ang labo, diba? hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I assume that fully marked ambulances whether POV or Hospital SV are essentially to be equipped with siren and 360 degrees red/blue blinkers and they are considered emergency vehicles. Though in some other cities in other countries ambulances also uses white blinkers to control traffic lights.

Though the policy is not clear enough; POV, unauthorized vehicles and private persons are bared from installing these equipments.

I have a cousin who was caught with siren on his Crosswind, he was brought to Crame and got real hard time there plus equipments were confiscated and fined.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup. That's why magulo. Who's authorized, who's not. Everyone says, it's only the police. But not every emergency is about catching the bad guys. Are members of the E.M.S. sector authorized? I don't know. And if they are, can they equip their POV's with warning systems to make proceeding to and from incidents more safe since a lot of staff are on call duty and are free to roam about (in their POVs) in between calls? The hospital lawyer says yes, but its good to hear what others have to say.

And what constitutes fully marked? How much livery do we actually have to put in to be considered fully marked? And what is an ambulance? In other markets (e.g. Australia), even Toyota Camry sedans that carry E.M.S. equipment are marked as an ambulance and accorded the same road privilege. Of course, you can never carry a patient in a Camry ambulance. Most are used as first responder units to administer treatment and assess whether the patient actually needs to be transported.

And again, the problem with yellow beacons and lights being clumped together with the red and blues. I bet purple funeral blinkers are also in the same group considering how dumb our laws are.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    sir yung cuz nyo, pano po nahuli?? VIA checkpoint ba or natunugan lang?? Nabawi naman po auto nya??

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    re markings. we put MD badge on above of front plate, MD sticker sa windshield and rear. and dun sa isang rig nilagyan namin ng malaking MD sign.

meron din yung parang EMS sign na may cadocius. (anong tamang spelling?)

below this is the MV plate.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph20 View Post
    sir yung cuz nyo, pano po nahuli?? VIA checkpoint ba or natunugan lang?? Nabawi naman po auto nya??
    Na pull out naman yung Crosswind nya, but was slapped with violation fee and confiscated siren...and he had to stay for quite a long time at Crame for questioning. He was caught at NAIA.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    pansin ko lang kapag malapit na naman eleksyon, dumadami ang mga sasakyan na may wangwang.......

pansin ko lang din sa law, parang masyadong vague yun law about blinkers and sirens.... hindi specified na blinker or siren, paano kung talagang malakas na horn ang kinabit mo? syempre nakakagulat talaga yun.... so bawal din ba yun?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Give me a sample of wang wang...