New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Help guys! I have a Nissan Patrol and I have keyless entry. I had the battery replaced in the remote a couple of weeks before. Now the remote is not working again. Before this, I had the battery replaced and the remote worked for about a month. In total, I have replaced the battery twice for the last 2 months. I don't want to replace the battery anymore before I make sure what the exact problem is. Do you guys have any idea? Is the remote defective? Is it possible that it is draining it even if I am not using it or pressing it? Where can I bring the car somewhere here near Eastwood Libis? Will appreciate any help.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    I'm not sure what the problem is, but there is a Nissan Gallery near Eastwood.
    They should have an idea, otherwise best bet would be to call UMC at pasong tamo.
    Take the U turn slot under the southbound flyover near the exit of Valle Verde 6 on Libis.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sa Nissan Eastwood ko po dinala nung Feb pero di ako satisfied sa service nila. gusto ko ipatingin muna sa ibang electrician. may alam po ba kayo na magaling na malapit lang dito sa eastwood? thanks.

Defective Keyless Remote