New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Hi guys,any one here know if where I can have car Hidden switch? It's a button that you have to press first before you can start the car even you have the key,you can crank the engine but it wont start until you press the hidden switch,and also by pressing that Hidden button you can turn off the engine without moving the key.I know one kase na when he leave his car hindi na nya dinadala ung key.naka insert lang sa susian pag palabas nya pindutin lang ung button mamamatay na ung engine tas pag pasok nya press ung button saka mag start.pag di na press the engine will just crank,thanks! I don't see that guy kaya diko matanong.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Para hindi halata, lagay mo sa switch ng dome light mo.. Disable mo some light mo pag open ang doors then dun mo Ilagay...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Or just buy a decent car alarm with engine immobilizer.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    How about those car GPS tracking device? I saw one at olx with the price tag of PHP 4,995,Is it worth it?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    sa mio ko ganyan..

nilagyan ko ng switch papunta sa cdi

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

sa mio ko ganyan..

nilagyan ko ng switch papunta sa cdi

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Or just buy a decent car alarm with engine immobilizer.
    +1
    and you have the first line of defense against car intrusion pa.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    I never heard of it. Is there really any hidden switch?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Find the wire which powers the relay coil of the ECU and tap the switch there (in series of course)... Instant patay agad ang engine pag pinatay yung switch.

Another option is cut-off switch for circuit opening relay coil of fuel pump (medyo may delay lang bago mamatay ang engine pag in-off mo yung switch while engine is running).

On my vehicles, nakakabit (cut-off relay) sa alarm immobilizer ay yung power ng ECU relay.
    Yung hidden switch naman sa fuel pump circuit opening relay.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Find the wire which powers the relay coil of the ECU and tap the switch there (in series of course)... Instant patay agad ang engine pag pinatay yung switch.

Another option is cut-off switch for circuit opening relay coil of fuel pump (medyo may delay lang bago mamatay ang engine pag in-off mo yung switch while engine is running).

On my vehicles, nakakabit (cut-off relay) sa alarm immobilizer ay yung power ng ECU relay.
    Yung hidden switch naman sa fuel pump circuit opening relay.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    hindi po ba nag ooverheat yung mga gps tracking device?