New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have a factory immobilizer ... the car will start with a copied key or by hot wiring; but without the confimation of the chip in the original key, my car will automatically shut down after 30 seconds 8) It's a great feature, but not totally safe. I know a lot of people with immobilizers that have their cars stolen Nothing is theft proof :x

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung may immobilizer ka...... paano un pag nawala ung susi mo?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    imo, clifford is really good. i had it installed in my car and it has never failed me. astig pa. drawback is mahal nga. they have different models but there's the one that talks, intellivoice yata, that's really catches everyone's attention. the voice is not robotic like the vipers. the switch is not the toggle kind that any1 can disarm if found, it's like a pin code system like the atms. if i'm not mistaken i saw someone selling the same alarm in bidshot.com yata for more than half the orig price. hope this helps :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cobra..ok yung transmitter..40-50 meters abot pa...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've used autopage, viper, clifford...all of em are disabled na because they have caused havoc sa mga auto in one way or the other...besides wala naman pumapansin na sa mga alarm kahit mga guards walang pakialam sayang lang talaga..maganda pa yung mga oem tulad sa ford ..may central locking at immobilizer ok na...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    clifford is good. i used to have code alarm. after a year, one of the chips got fried. gave me alot of problems since it won't unlock and the car won't start even though you've got the override code. i switch to clifford and no problems.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OK ba yung Venom Car alarm? Ne Regalo kasi nung kapatid ko sakin.

Any comment/s on this..

Salamat...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    got a code alarm last weekend for 3800 sa motortown sa alabang, kasama na installation. ok naman performance nya so far. :mrgreen:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
car alarms....