New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bump...hehehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    promdi... i asked about the led system bec i knew it was blue... but when i opened the kit and looked at the bulb of the led, it was encased it red so i dont know whether it was just the casing and the bulb inside is blue or its just red....
    actually if you look at the image marco posted, you can see the led bulb, bottom of the installation manual... the one with the red wire.... the tip is a red bulb... is urs that way too?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    pag di siya lighted clear color siya. dapat ba red ang color? matutuwa ka sa alarm nayan long range talaga.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    guys, problem ba sya like sa mga parking lot? some alarms kasi kailangan mo talaga susiin dahil ayaw magwork.
    mas ok ba kung fm frequency?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by icon
    guys, problem ba sya like sa mga parking lot? some alarms kasi kailangan mo talaga susiin dahil ayaw magwork.
    mas ok ba kung fm frequency?
    installer ang may problema hindi ang alarm. Pero kung wala kang power doorlock, you need that before the installer can make it work.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    rly? sa installer? i thought it was the coz of all the frequency conflicts pag tabi tabi mga cars with alarm.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by icon
    rly? sa installer? i thought it was the coz of all the frequency conflicts pag tabi tabi mga cars with alarm.
    never heard that before or maybe it all depends on you security system yata. Kaya, get the security systems with CODE HOPPING technology. Ewan kung sa frequency ng ibang alarms, pero ang alam ko, nag ge-generate ng code ang security systems mo. Ngayon, kung walang CODE HOPPING and alarm mo, malilito nga.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    icon,
    baka mahina na battery ng remote mo

9. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    hmmm, d naman eh. pero sometimes i find it hard arming and disarming the alarm pag sa greenhills parking lot and some malls.
    o well...

btw, kaya ba gawin na yung sound when u arm/disarm e yung busina and then yung alarm is still your alarm horn?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    icon, pwede. I know someone who did it on his MR2. Tapos yung busina nya pa eh loud horn from pinas.

kahit nasa tabi mo na yung auto mo mahirap pa din minsan disarm/arm???

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Car Alarm Showdown