New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    kards, mahal din ung syo ah. Is it advisable na palitan ko ung clifford ko with the mannix?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the clifford a3 is around 7500 at maspro
    the mannix is 7500 at ginza
    both are in banawe

actually i could buy the clifford (bec i like its reliability and and 'pin code' disarming system) and just buy the intellistart system but thats an additional 5500

if im not mistaken, the mannix tells the owner through the remote if its alarming or not... is that true otep (ur friend has one right)

i dunno... m still not decided... my tita just lost her pajero kasi at chili's greenhills while parked in front with the alarm armed and all

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by phillipogi
    kards, mahal din ung syo ah. Is it advisable na palitan ko ung clifford ko with the mannix?
    are you kidding me??? Dont DOWNGRADE your alarm system. Keep the Clifford. Usual price of the Matrix RS3 including the installation runs from $600-$900 acording to Time Magazine. If you can have it installed for $500.00 (basic features, no remote start or anything) then thats a bargain.

Anton, Clifford Matrix RS3 is also a two-way remote (notifies you with a beep and or vibrate when alarm is triggered)

[SIZE=1]INTRODUCING CLIFFORD MATRIX RS 3 WITH RESPONDER TECHNOLOGY!

2-Way LCD remote confirms all commands, with easy to understand icons plus text. Monitor your vehicle’s status at all times. Responder alerts you when your alarm is sounding, even if you’re too far away to hear it. Extreme range – up to a quarter mile under optimum conditions. Responder beeps to confirm – vibrate mode too.

What it is:
    It's a Security Pager and FCC-legal 2-Way Remote. Get confirmation back from every command you send. Only transceivers with 66-bit Clone-Safe Code-Hopping!

What it does:

Protects your vehicle and starts your engine with the push of a button.
    Full featured vehicle security system.
    Confirms all commands with easy-to-understand icons with text.
    Alerts you to security system alarm events by beeping or vibrating when system is triggered.
    Lets you keep track of vehicle status.

Remote Start* Features:

Remote Start Convenience
    Safety Shut Down
    Timer Mode
    Complete Engine Monitoring
    Anti-Grind
    Engine Checking
    High-Capacity Relay Satellite
    Tach/Voltage Checking

Security Features:

High-Output Mini Neo Siren
    Failsafe® Starter Kill
    Forced Passive Arming
    Active/Passive Arming
    Progressive Door Trigger
    True AlarmTM Technology
    Stinger® DoubleGuard® Shock Sensor
    Clone-Safe® Super Code Hopping–266 Codes
    Nuisance Prevention® Circuitry (NPC)
    LED Status Indicator
    Silent ModeTM
    Learn Routine
    Ignition Controlled Door Locks
    Soft Chirp
    Secondary Warning Zone
    Remote Controlled Valet® Mode
    Bitwriter® Compatible
    Parking Light Flash
    Panic Mode

State-of-the-Art Remote Transceiver with Responder Technology:

Optimum Range and Reliability
    Bright, Easy-to-Read LCD Screen
    Vibrate Mode
    23 Different Icon/Text Messages
    [/SIZE]

Make sure you look for the feature... CODE HOPPING :cool:

Wag kayong padadala sa "colored LCD screen" ng ibang alarm system. This is how they try to market their product. Kumbaga aesthetic reasons lang kung bakit mo binili. Clliford (DEI Electronics), how could you go wrong?

Highly Recommended.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    gamit ko mannix, ok gamitin long distance. mahilig din kasi ako sa autostart. yung mannix pag autostart di aandar yung aircon. nagpakabit din kasi ako dati ng avital with autostart pero relay lang. pwede mo iwan on aircon para pagsakay mo naka on na aircon. good price na yung 7500, kasi kuha ko niyan mga 3 months ago 9500. di ko sure pero sabi ng installer pag palit daw ng car battery maeerase yung programming and kailangan ipaprogram uli.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PROMDIBOY, nasubukan mo nang alisin ang battery mo? Kasi tatlong beses ko nang inalis ang car battery ko pero yung memory the same pa din. I believe, the memory from the security system module is a non-volatile one. Baka gusto lang ulit kumita ng installer mo kung sakaling ibalik mo at pa reprogram, hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I will agree with Karding on DEI products. I have DEI's Viper 800ESP (www.directed.com) [$350 installed] I also have a manual that's why I didn't get the remote start.

with a Backup Battery (520T) [$50 installed]

and two(2) Mini Piezo Sirens "pain generators" inside the cabin (513T) [$10 each off eBay + $50 installation]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I need to get one or two of those "pain generators" :lol:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    what are the pain generators for? are those alarms (viper 800esp & clifford mannix) available here in the phil already?

promdiboy: is the led system of ur mannix blue?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some Pioneer head units can be configured to act as 'pain generators'. Ganun gamit namin sa MB100 at Pajero. May door sensor siya and if the faceplate is not installed within the alloted time (i.e. locked in glovebox or with owner), nakupo ang sakit sa tenga. hehehe.

DEI madaming products. Viper ata most popular nila.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anton, PM mo si afrasay with regards to the specifics of the Mannix system in his Nissan Patrol Safari.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Car Alarm Showdown