New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    yup! ako rin malapit sa evangelista sang shop reliable ang installers at mura alarm? i can go rin sa Banawe but hassle yun e, jaz incase saan sa banawe ok ang installlers?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    happy_gilmore,
    usually palit battery ng remote after 2 years.. pag intay pang maubos eh badtrip mag manual disarm hehe..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    agree ako kay otep, dapat magaling yung mag-install ng alarm and always get all the manuals including the Installation Manual not just the user's manual.

and one of the important things you should know about your car alarm before you leave the shop

1) how to manually disarm the alarm without remote
    2) how to adjust the shock-sensor sensivity, mdaami nagre-reklamo dito na nagloloko daw alarm at sira alarm nila..tsk tsk..
    3) how to disable the shock-sensor
    4) how to disable the alarm itself
    5) how to switch to silent arm/disarm
    6) how to switch to valet mode..

marami ako officemate na sasabihin nila na sira or may topak alarm nila.. most cases are true but all of them can be fixed if they know how to adjust their alarm system..

dun sa Alien car alarm namin sa isang kotse, lagi na lang nagloloko at alarm gabi-gabi.. yung pala eh meron sya built-in "current sensor", so disable ko lang and everything is now ok..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    for bm5er,philander &other tropa asking info abt the "Global Tech" it worth 15k w/c will serve as the ultimate security for your hard-earned car,the price is no match compare to various "burluloys" we keep installing on our cars. i asure you bibilib&masisiyahan ka pag nakita&nasubukan mo ang security&safety features nito. you must see&test it! taga-nova.qc ako &sa naess bldg,leon guinto pag daytime.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    im sure all of the alarms right now has a remote, but i've seen one car whose alarm can also set-on and off by they key..(oh im sure that it has to remote too..but this is cool)

hehe once you lock the door by using the key, it also engages the alarm automatically (though im not sure if alarms are like this one im describing)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    the global tech im talking about is not actually an alarm,(but it has powerful siren too) its a car immobilizer(anti-carnap device). i think everybody knows that even "top of the line-car alarms" is 'wa epek' to a car theft! ofkurs keyless entry nga naman.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hi, saan po ok magpa install ng alarm? qc area sana. thanks

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gats
    hi, saan po ok magpa install ng alarm? qc area sana. thanks
    banawe..dami dun.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yup pero alin po dun yun trustworthy and reliable?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    A GSM car alarm like Txtalert can even be a better option. Enabling and disabling alarm features can be done via SMS or misscall. Has a reporting system wnenever the alarm has been triggered. Immobilizer/mobilizer can be done also via SMS so its an anti-carjacking/carnapping device, and hiram-free alarm. Can be connected with your current radio alarm and can be used along side. PM me for more details or visit the link below:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/auto-classif...p?product=3696

Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
car alarm: anong maganda ngayon?