New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 96 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    anong bang latest ? ano ang car alarm nyo ?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's the Cayenne has got to do with latest alarm system?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    MMAS sa kin.

Ano nga ba maganda ngayon. Viper? Code Alarm? Autopage? Si Bantay?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For me the quality of the install is more important than the brand itself.

For low cost units, we usually use Cobra.

But my rig uses Autopage.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    satisfied ako sa code alarm...simple lang...pwede mo rin tanggalin yung sensitivity(natutunan ko pa kay sir boybi ) ng alarm...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: pssst!

pwede pala gawin mini-wang-wang yung car alarm. ako i experimented with the alarm horn last week, i connected the positive terminal to the battery, "WOK! WOK!" ehehehehe! my precious!!! so ginawa ko, nilagyan ko diode dun sa positive supply line from the alarm box to the alarm horn (para hindi mag-feedback yung power back to the alarm box) then connected a push button switch mounted on the steering column, with power tapped from a power supply cable on the ignition, then a line from this switch to the alarm horn positive terminal. ayun, instant may wang-wang na ko. medyo mahina nga lang pero nakakagulat na din ehehehe! WOK! WOK! WOK!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by yebo
    OT: pssst!

pwede pala gawin mini-wang-wang yung car alarm. ako i experimented with the alarm horn last week, i connected the positive terminal to the battery, "WOK! WOK!" ehehehehe! my precious!!! so ginawa ko, nilagyan ko diode dun sa positive supply line from the alarm box to the alarm horn (para hindi mag-feedback yung power back to the alarm box) then connected a push button switch mounted on the steering column, with power tapped from a power supply cable on the ignition, then a line from this switch to the alarm horn positive terminal. ayun, instant may wang-wang na ko. medyo mahina nga lang pero nakakagulat na din ehehehe! WOK! WOK! WOK!
    may mga jeep at tricycle na nga na gumagawa niyan..herherherh

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede bang hulihin yang ganyan mga gawa-gawa lang na siren? mmmm, classified ba ito as illegal use of sirens?
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano huhulihin nila, e wala namang siren na naka-install hehehehe! WOK! WOK! WOK! ano ikakaso, illegal use of car alarm? ehehehe! WOK! WOK! WOK!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    LOL! Anggaling!!!... sayang, yung stock alarm ng Ford ay car horn lang...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 96 123451151 ... LastLast
car alarm: anong maganda ngayon?