New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Saan po tayo makakabili ng TVSS para sa Toyota Vios 2011 J ??

Balak ko sanang palagyan ng TVSS kagaya ng E & G variant na ang remote at keys ay in one, yung original toyota sana kaya gusto ko TVSS ..

Kung may TVSS na flip key na ang remote, mas ok sana ..

Dito kasi sa Toyota Cagayan de Oro, wala silang alam sa TVSS, hindi daw pwede i-upgrade ng keyless entry, kung anong features daw ang nasa J, yun daw lang yun at hindi pwedeng palagyan ng features (keyless entry - original TVSS) kagaya ng nasa E & G variant ???

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if casa refuses to do it (against company policy?), and you really want one,
    you can have an independent to it, using more generic components.
    i have car with remote integrated into key (factory), and car with separate remote from key (aftermarket). after several years of use, the difference is really "no big deal".
    good luck, sir.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if casa refuses to do it (against company policy?), and you really want one,
    you can have an independent to it, using more generic components.
    i have car with remote integrated into key (factory), and car with separate remote from key (aftermarket). after several years of use, the difference is really "no big deal".
    good luck, sir.
    what i'm after sir is the materials on the key/remote itself .. you can really know the difference between an oem key with remote and an aftermarket one .. the plastics on the remote of oem's are most of the time better and doesn't feel cheap to hold ..

another thing is that if I can have a TVSS with a flip key remote .. I saw it on someone who owns a fortuner, hilux, innova and altis ...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Have you been to keycards? I'd dare say na d naman napakalayo ang quality ng plastics nya versus the original from my fortuner G. . . Have already converted my '18navara el cal, my 2001 starex and 93 gli(the latter 2 with aftermarket keyless systems) into flipkeys

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk