New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Anyone have any experience in those no-drill backup sensor?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rattrapante View Post
    Anyone have any experience in those no-drill backup sensor?
    my officemate had it installed on his bnew toyota vios.. will ask for updates if it still works since it has been raining / etc..

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    got feedback from my officemate sir... as of now ok pa naman.. pero less than 2 months pa lang nagagamit from new install...no issues experienced. (palagi kasi ang parking namin dito sa office eh pa-atras.) tsaka medjo masikip ang slots.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Thanks for the feedback, since reviews I have read about electromagnetic sensor (no drill) has more negative than positive. Majority still reccomends the traditional ones that you need to drill the bumper to attach.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wonder how well the sensor in the link above performs with lower density materials like wood or plastic barriers?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I wonder how well the sensor in the link above performs with lower density materials like wood or plastic barriers?
    [SIZE=2]- Can the EPS system detect any type of obstacle or there are materials that cannot be detected? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The EPS parking sensors are able to detect almost any kind of obstacle even with the most varied forms.
    The only material which can be less detected is the pure ceramic and glass if not containing contaminating particles.[/SIZE]

sir,
    I just copy this info from the FAQ section of the link...

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    One of the most common problem I have read is that rain has a tendency to trigger the sensor, the reason I am having hesitations.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rattrapante View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, since reviews I have read about electromagnetic sensor (no drill) has more negative than positive. Majority still reccomends the traditional ones that you need to drill the bumper to attach.
    Ano yung negative feedback sa mga electromagnetic sensors?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
No-drill backup sensor