New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Hi tsikoteers!

I was looking for a backup camera for the Nissan Urvan Premium. Its a pretty huge van and when the shop tried installing the cobra rearview mirror with back up camera, kinulang daw ng length ang wires that came with the package.

What are guys using for your vans? I have no plans yet to change my headunit kaya separate sytem for backup camera muna.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbadd17 View Post
    Hi tsikoteers!

I was looking for a backup camera for the Nissan Urvan Premium. Its a pretty huge van and when the shop tried installing the cobra rearview mirror with back up camera, kinulang daw ng length ang wires that came with the package.

What are guys using for your vans? I have no plans yet to change my headunit kaya separate sytem for backup camera muna.
    it's easy to splice to make longer wires.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbadd17 View Post
    Hi tsikoteers!

buy a set of rca cables tapos dugtong mo lang nito;

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Extending the wire might affect power and signal ...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Re: power. The backup camera is usually just connected to the reverse lamp so power is not affected.

Re: signal. Using extender is okay. If signal is affected, use thicker RCA cable.

Third option is use wireless transmitter and receiver set for backup camera. Transmitter connects to the camera. Receiver connects to the head unit or monitor.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk