New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ito daw features ng RF310. standard ba to lahat sa mga binebenta sa banawe?

Two-Channel Security System
    Two 5-Button High Frequency Remotes with 150+ feet range
    Random Code Hopping Remotes
    Dual-Stage Shock Sensor
    Remote Panic
    Car Locator
    Super Bright LED
    Starter Disable
    120dB Siren
    Keyless Entry
    Dual-Car Operation
    Pathway Illumination
    Remote Trunk Release
    Limited Lifetime Warranty

ang gusto ko dito yung starter disable, parang immobilizer kasi ang dating nya. engine won't start pag nag-alarm na sya.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may i ask how the "car locator" feature works? magkano naman po yung presyo nitong autopage, at effective ba talaga ito?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    car locator is useful pag nawawala oto mo sa parking lot. i have code installed sa oto ko and all i have to do is paglabas sa parking lot, tinataas ko lang yung remote and press two of the buttons installed sa code controller ko. the car responds by sounding of 10 times tapos nag fla-flash yung headlights ng 20x. it can be stopped anytime by pressing any button sa remote.

got mine for 5,000.00 sa motortown sa alabang town center, kasama na installation.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks, tigerwoods.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Hi,

how is the performance of autopage? US made din ba ito?

thanks!:wink:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mukhang standard po ang features ng Autopage.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have the autopage RF305.it seems to me that they have basically the same features.ok naman ang autopage.dami gumagamit and so far sa akin la naman prob.been using it for a yr and a half alrdy. :mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The RF 310 is a decent car alarm system which I have used for my 94 Gli.

The only complaint I have so far is that the buttons need to be pressed hard (idiin) to work but this is also helpful for objects accidentally triggering the system (eg coins, pens, keys)

The paint on the buttons also kinda fade easily so coat a little nail polish (from my mamas drawer) to protect it. I swear it sticks like crazy.

I got mine installed in jet audio makati (near riles/buendia) for P3T. The same model sells online for $149- 199 plus about $40 for installation. One of the few things I like living here in the phils, some things are just dirt cheap.

Autopage is a US Company http://www.autopageusa.com.

The starter kill actually works in a mock bukas-kotse exercise. The other features are standard and they have 3 programmable modules.

But with any alarm system, back it up with a P400 steering wheel lock. It may not prevent total loss but it will give potential bad guys pause. Screw the inconvenience- how inconvenient is car loss/theft?

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i'm using also this alarm. la pa kong naeencounter na problems!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my car alarm is also autopage, since Feb 1996 okay pa din hanggang ngayon, la pa akong nagiging problema.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
autopage RF310