Hi first off Im not sure if this is the right section to post this so I apologize.

Anyway a few years ago I got into an accident and all the airbags deployed (steering wheel and passenger dashboard). I had the car fixed but i left the airbags as it is because of the cost i already shelled out fixing other parts of my car but had the steering wheel and dashboard temporarily fixed (remedyohan) for the car to be useable. Now has anyone of you guys recently (kahit few years back) bought a set of airbags from either casa or other stores like in banawe if there are stores who carry these (surplus, bnew replacement etc) and if yes how much usually is the cost (including labor). I understand that there are other parts that might need to be replaced/reset aside from just the airbags itself (sensors etc) you could include that also. Im planning to finally fix the airbags soon hopefully my budget would allow it now. My car is a 2005 Honda City idsi. Maybe you guys could also suggest someone other than casa who has airbags set in stock also for intallation just so I have other options.

Thanks so much