New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Good day!

Any of you guys know anyone, any shop who is knowledgeable on installing new viper alarms and accessories? AFAIK there are no more legit Viper dealers here anymore because of the new cheaper alternatives around.

Got 2 new sets recently, tried talking to some shops in Banawe but I can see they're quite hesitant "kasi iba daw, di gaya sa cobra..." uh oh. So I don't want to take any chance of poor installation.

Any inputs sirs?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    actually i think it's because they have not much to earn from just installing the alarm you will provide. they have to go through the installation manual to see how to install and it takes time... unless the payment you give is worth the effort.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
    actually i think it's because they have not much to earn from just installing the alarm you will provide. they have to go through the installation manual to see how to install and it takes time... unless the payment you give is worth the effort.
    Actually I even told them no problem sa budget basta polido yung job.

Anymore input guys?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Try MASPRO in Banawe near Fe del Mundo Medical Center. They used to be the main distributor of Viper alarms in Banawe. Look for Benjie, the shop owner. He supervises and instructs the installers himself.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    Try MASPRO in Banawe near Fe del Mundo Medical Center. They used to be the main distributor of Viper alarms in Banawe. Look for Benjie, the shop owner. He supervises and instructs the installers himself.
    Thanks sir! Heard some good feed backs from them regarding alarms... di nga lang Viper. But like you said they used to be the main distributor.

Cheers!