New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mmmm... ok sana yan dito, para di ako ako palaging magbubukas ng citi atlas

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    *Doc Diesel:

Meron bang voice prompt yan? Here's mine:

Hassle lang kasi dala ko lagi laptop but its ok kasi maliit naman laptop ko and I dont need to look at the screen kasi voice navigation yung software ko (tells me when to turn and how far before i turn). So not bad for $129 bucks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    airshaq20,
    what software is that and what other accessories did you buy to make it work? did you also get a power inverter to have constant power on ur laptop?

my GPS V is not voice guided but it beeps like a mile away before the next turn. got it from a friend for 250, 5 gives.......he he he he

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Its the Delorme GPS - got it from Bestbuy last year.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1051826329340

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i had the exact same gps system as airshaq when I still lived in the east coast. was a real life saver to help me go from boston to connecticut to new york. got it from circuit city.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by airshaq20
    Its the Delorme GPS - got it from Bestbuy last year.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1051826329340
    Gumagana ba sa Pinas yan? Kailangan ba naka-internet ka habang bumibiyahe para gumana yan o basta nakabukas lang at umaandar yung software pede na? Mukhang mas maganda (at mas mura, hehehe) kasi e.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    Gumagana ba sa Pinas yan? Kailangan ba naka-internet ka habang bumibiyahe para gumana yan o basta nakabukas lang at umaandar yung software pede na? Mukhang mas maganda (at mas mura, hehehe) kasi e.

Gagana kahit saan BASTA may mapping software ka na compatible sa GPS module saka kung saang city/country ka. Ang problema - US and Canada pa lang merong mga mapping softwares (i think).

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pocket pc and palm versions have other countries (china, hk, parts of europe, japan, etc.). I've never seen one for the Phil., yet though.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got a pocket PC with Navman GPS.

Got it for 370 bucks, oks siya dahil meron kang Pocket PC tapos mountable on the windshield.

Voice guided touch screen & colored screen. (I don't travel without it, a lifesaver)

It can calculate MPH, Distance to go, Time to go, Estimated time of arrival.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    a year ago I drove from OC, CA to Baltimore MD using my laptop with MS Street and Trips software with a GPS to the serial port.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
My GPS guided trip to Houston