New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I lost the memory card of my GPS. Its an AVT model PN-301. do you know where I could get a copy of this? I asked winterpine and they told me that I should buy it to them because there is a serial number for each memory card. Is this true?

I don't know how it happened. I usually put my GPS at a soft case when I go out of my car.
    Last edited by beni23; August 30th, 2010 at 05:19 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    I lost the memory card of my GPS. Its an AVT model PN-301. do you know where I could get a copy of this? I asked winterpine and they told me that I should buy it to them because there is a serial number for each memory card. Is this true?

I don't know how it happened. I usually put my GPS at a soft case when I go out of my car.
    Anyone, pls? Di ba ang garmin naman kahit anong SD card ang ilagay basta may map doon babasahin niya?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't know how is the implementation of the GPS software of AVT, whether some of the program files are stored in the memory card or maybe the activation is also stored in the card. With Garmin, only the map data is stored in the memory card.

Why not checkout AVT's website, maybe there's a download section where you can get the files for your particular model. Or try to email AVT headquarters and ask if they can just send you the files in the SD card.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    I don't know how is the implementation of the GPS software of AVT, whether some of the program files are stored in the memory card or maybe the activation is also stored in the card. With Garmin, only the map data is stored in the memory card.

Why not checkout AVT's website, maybe there's a download section where you can get the files for your particular model. Or try to email AVT headquarters and ask if they can just send you the files in the SD card.
    Already sent an email. Sana pwedeng ganun. According kasi doon sa tinawagan ko, may serial number ek ek ek daw un. Cross fingers muna ako.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Now I know why my memory card was lost. I tried putting in my memory card at it's card slot and when I pushed it, it won't lock, it keeps going back out. Maceclaim ko kaya sa warranty ito?

Lost Memory Card.