New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    i have the kenwood DNX7380BT with my isuzu alterra urban cruiser x and is based in iloilo city. all kenwood/garmin nav units in iloilo city are off by a street. anybody know how to fix this? isuzu and kenwood aren't that helpful in giving what the problem is and solution.

trigo

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try to change your map.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by trigo View Post
    i have the kenwood DNX7380BT with my isuzu alterra urban cruiser x and is based in iloilo city. all kenwood/garmin nav units in iloilo city are off by a street. anybody know how to fix this? isuzu and kenwood aren't that helpful in giving what the problem is and solution.

trigo
    Try to visit Roadguide Philippines Forum, updated and detailed Garmin compatible Philippine map is available for download. Just be patient to become a member and read the forum guidelines so that you can download updated philippine map... HTH

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010

trigo
    By the way Sir, sent you a PM.........

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011

trigo
    I have a 2012 Urban Cruiser, but it did not come with a "Kenwood" unit.

My navigation system is "inav".....and it is just great for regular updates and support assistance.

Visit their site at iNAV - GPS Navigation System to see if they can/will do something to upgrade your unit to "inav".

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Nick View Post
    I have a 2012 Urban Cruiser, but it did not come with a "Kenwood" unit.

My navigation system is "inav".....and it is just great for regular updates and support assistance.

Visit their site at iNAV - GPS Navigation System to see if they can/will do something to upgrade your unit to "inav".

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.
    You can't. The Nav components of all Kenwood 2DINs are OEMed to Garmin. Needless to say, it only works with Garmin software and Garmin-compatible maps.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    I recently got my 2013 Urban cruiser x Alterra, and it comes eith this unit. I'm alresdy a member at roadguide but the problem is I don't travel a lot so u can't really share alot to get the contributors map. Anybody knows any alternatives on how to get them?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Anybody knows the biggest capscity usb drive that I can use with the
    Kenwood DNX7380BT, also should be flash drive only or external drive like WD Passport would work too?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2