New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Hello fellow Tsikoteers! New Hilux owner here
    2019 Hilux G 4x4 MT. Notice ko poi dito sa pinas wlang Hilux na may built in OEM reverse camera, bit if you search SA internet in other countries, it comes standard.l located at the tailgate door handle. Meyroon bang available dito sa atin na OEM reverse camera for hilux? Masaganda Kasi tingnan keysa 3rd party cameras

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Title. An ex of a friend of mine put a gps tracker on her car. We know it's there, that it is transmitting, and that it has it's own battery. I haven't physically looked yet, but I will tonight when she arrives. I was wondering if an rf detector would work or are there any apps I could use to detect it. I imagine it has a sim card and is transmitting that way. Figured ide drop through here to see what you guys know. She said she searched everywhere and couldn't find it. I wont have access to her car until tonight. Thanks

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Condotiere View Post
    2019 Hilux G 4x4 MT. Notice ko poi dito sa pinas wlang Hilux na may built in OEM reverse camera, bit if you search SA internet in other countries, it comes standard.l located at the tailgate door handle. Meyroon bang available dito sa atin na OEM reverse camera for hilux? Masaganda Kasi tingnan keysa 3rd party cameras
    additional cost kasi for the dealership...

unlike sa US na required ang back-up cameras.

have you tried Amazon?

Robot Check

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Condotiere View Post
    check on lazada sir. meron ako nakikita back up camera sa tailgate handle. chrome and in black with harness narin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk