New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Guys what is more reliable, accurate, fast, easy to find signal and easy to update kind of Gramin GPS Nuvi50 or the AVT GPS both have the same price but dont know which one is better... My friends said is Garmin because its number 1 in the US yet maintenance such as update has additional fees daw.Our mechanic in honda and my patron seller in banawe prefer AVT is more useful in out country.... need help guys

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    AVT gamit sa OEM ng mitsu. Madaming updates yung sa AVT. No first hand experience with the local garmin.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    AVT 405 tong gamit ko and it does its intended purpose fine naman.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I think yung model number nung AVT is PN-504 not PN-405. I'm also conflicted in deciding which one I should get. Yung price kasi ng AVT just for the portable GPS navigator is about 12.5k and yung sa Garmin Nuvi 50 naman makukuha ko for a little more than half that price, although yung sa AVT may other added features like games and whatnot na di ko naman gagamitin.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Personally, I like the interface of Garmin GPS compared to AVT. Mas smooth ang touchscreen and mabilis gamitin.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Yup, simple lang interface niya and mas responsive ang touchscreen ng Garmin compared to AVT. However, kung mas up-to-date ang maps ng AVT kaysa sa Garmin, baka mas willing pa akong magAVT since mas importante yun.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I use a Garmin Nuvi 50... I like the way the voice guide scheme better than their previous models.

Malakas nga lang sa battery(like an hour or so?), kaya nakasaksak palagi...

21.0K:inlababu:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    tanong lang sir gamit niyo ba yung default maps ng Garmin or yung sa roadguide?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We're planning to buy a standalone navigator in the next few months. I'm leaning towards AVT because it is updated quarterly. I also like its lane and intersection assistance based on my experience with the HU on the Mirage. I have no first-hand experience with Garmin so I'm not sure which one is more recommended. Can anyone suggest a unit that will cost around 5k?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I like the Garmin Nuvi 50. OK din kasi yung map na Garmin City Navigator Philippines 2014.40. Ayos na ayos yung junction view niya lalo na within Metro Manila. Hanap-hanap ka lang sa internetz meron kang mada-download.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast