New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    mga sirs, just a question lang. recently marami na akong nakikitang mga semi-JDM styled na mga japanese cars such as honda civics, toyota innovas, mitsu lancers and the like have a rearfog lamp permanently installed in their rear bumpers. and take note, it is integrated into the bumper, and hindi sya yung tipong screw-on types.

i would like to ask po kung sinong nakaka-alam kung san pwedeng magpagawa ng ganito sa mga bumpers nila, and around how much po? thanks!

ps: is it similar din ba dun sa mga nagpapabutas ng kanilang front bumpers sa ganon ma-accomodate ang front fog lamps sa kanilang rides? i own a apv, m/t. m/t apvs lack front fog lamps as compared to a/t's.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by j-six View Post
    mga sirs, just a question lang. recently marami na akong nakikitang mga semi-JDM styled na mga japanese cars such as honda civics, toyota innovas, mitsu lancers and the like have a rearfog lamp permanently installed in their rear bumpers. and take note, it is integrated into the bumper, and hindi sya yung tipong screw-on types.

i would like to ask po kung sinong nakaka-alam kung san pwedeng magpagawa ng ganito sa mga bumpers nila, and around how much po? thanks!

ps: is it similar din ba dun sa mga nagpapabutas ng kanilang front bumpers sa ganon ma-accomodate ang front fog lamps sa kanilang rides? i own a apv, m/t. m/t apvs lack front fog lamps as compared to a/t's.
    afaik, any body shop can do that for you, but i've noticed that for those cars who have done that, they have aftermarket rear bumpers too.

sa front fog lights, may slot sa ibaba ah. ang mangyayari lang, you have to get the fog lites fit for that slot.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sure any shop has this rear fog pero not all of them can install it properly. yung nakita ko sa isang shop dati.... stock lang bumper then binutasan lang yung bumper niya. it looks neat naman (itlog yung car). kailangan may proper tools para straight and hindi tabingi yung pagkabutas. remeber measure twice then cut once.

its not that expensive yung upgrade na to pero be sure to go to a shop that knows what they are doing. pangit kung tabingi and not to mention the wiring. some just dont know how to install any wiring kahit simple lang.

good luck sa project niyo sir.

re: rear fogs na pinabutas sa rear bumper